jealousy kills

Josh x Anthony
(edited)

"Alright listen up" Payton yells, "Yall have a mission to do and I'm assigning it to Josh and Anthony" He continues.

the boys stop their side conversation and look at him and give a "yes sir" and wait for him to tell them the assignment.

"ok so Anthony your target is Griffin Johnson he's been killing off some of my men and I need you to take him out. Just get rid of the issue. And Josh your gonna help him if he needs it" Josh and Anthony nod in a unison and walked to get their things ready.

Joshes pov

As Anthony and I get our things ready I can't help but be a bit jealous because he gets to kill and I don't.

I'm proud of my baby we put our final earpieces in and hop in the car. We get to the spot.

Anthony says "he's hot"

I know what game he's playing and I can't help but knock him upside the head and we both laugh at it.

He gets out and waits at the corner as soon as he sees him he tells me "I see the bitch now" I know damn well he's in assassin mode and ready to kill anything that pisses him off.

Anthonys pov

" Hey, cute stuff," I say to Griffin he just gives me a wink and tries to continue to walk but I stop him and pull out a small knife and push it against his throat.

"I'll let you go if you suck me off real good," I say in the victims ear knowing full well Josh can still see but I like it when Josh is jealous. I then pull Griffin onto his knees and open up my fly and whip out my dick.

I lean my head back and groan at the pleasure I'm getting but mostly doing it to piss Josh off. Which was working cause I can hear him scoff through my earpiece I finish in Griffin's mouth and pull him back up and slit his throat and then drag him off behind the building and give him to the guys to burn.

"I'm telling you Josh he was good maybe he toped you," I say to Josh while we walk into our shared room. I knew I was talking bullshit no one could ever top Josh when it comes to blowjobs I just said that to get Josh riled up.

I go into the bathroom take a shower but Josh also comes in with me as I turn on the water and get in Josh pushes me against the wall and his hand on my throat but all I do is let out a moan.

He moves his hand and begins to kiss me but it's a rough kiss I know he mad over what I said but I like this I like seeing him be all mad. He makes his way down and leaves hickeys everywhere.

Once he gets to my dick he beings to kitty lick it. I let out groans not liking to be teased but I enjoy it sometimes.

He then takes my whole dick in his mouth and bobs his head up and down going fast and then slow but before I could cum in his mouth he gets up and flips me so my back is facing him and then he rams his dick into me and I let out a really loud moan.

" you like that little bitch" Josh said into my ear in a low voice and places his hand on my neck and beings to choke me.

"Yes, daddy" I moan louder feeling him thrusting in and out of me. I begin to jerk myself off while he goes in and out of me.

I am still a moaning mess and he's also letting out loud groans and some moans and I'm pretty sure people downstairs can hear us. He goes faster as we both reach our highs we both let out loud moans.

I cum on the wall and he pulls out and cums on my back. We rinse off and get out. As I'm getting dressed he pins me against the wall again and gives me another kiss but this one is softer I'm guessing he isn't mad anymore.

"Don't ever do that again okay or I'll go harder" he says in my ear I just nod but give him a wink letting him know that I can't promise it. We get dressed and walk downstairs and Bryce and Jaden are sitting in the living room.

"Yall always fuck" Jaden says while letting out a small laugh I turn red and hide behind Josh knowing that they all heard my moans.

"Well how was it Anthony," Bryce said with a smirk looking at me,

" It was good," I said softly.

" I can't hear you," He said

" It was good," I said a little louder.

"Just good," Josh said acting like he was hurt by what I said I knew he was just playing with me.

" It was great" I blurted out being as red as can be. They all just start laughing and I eventually join them.

A/N
I'm gonna post every other day.so I just- did know what I did but enjoy the smut I put into it and yeah. I also saw someone do this kind of gang thing but I took it in a different direction.

Bye hoes and remember to leave suggestions