coffee shop

Josh x Jaden
hey mamas
(edited)

Jaden went to the same coffee shop every morning before class. and he always saw the same boy sitting in a corner booth.

Josh always saw the same kid with black curly hair walk in, he had been coming in every day for 6 weeks now and Josh was always sitting in the booth.

———

Jaden walked into the coffee shop he went to every day. He was addicted to coffee but hey! at least it isn't drugs

well he did smoke weed.

but that's beside the point. he always noticed that one boy who looked about his age would sit in a booth and drink a black coffee.

he never talked to the boy because he was a pussy. he did notice the boy staring sometimes, and when he looked at him he saw the boy blush.

Jaden may have had a crush on the boy.

" hey can I uh get a coffee with two cream and two sugar" Jaden ordered.

he went to go sit down but he was feeling bold that day and slid into the booth with the boy.

" Hey, stranger," Jaden said sliding in.

" hey," Josh said with a confused look on his face.

" so what's your name, and why are you always here?" Jaden asked as the lady sat the coffee down on the table not looking at Josh like she was scared of him.

" uh I'm Josh and I like hanging out here," Josh said trying to cover up who he actually was.

" oh cool, I'm Jaden" Jaden stuck out his hand to shake Joshes.

" oh yeah I know" Josh smirked.

" wait what?" Jaden got confused about how did he know who he was.

"I said I know who you are now how about we go back to my place and talk," Josh said getting a little fed up.

" o-okay" Jaden got up and was very scared of what's to come. Josh stood up wrapped an arm around Jadens waist and they walked out.

Jaden like the arm there so he left it alone. The walk back was a bit long but not tiring and Jaden told Josh a lot of things.

which Josh already knew but he reacted differently like he didn't know those things.

" we are here," Josh said opening the door to a mega-mansion. Jaden's jaw was through the floor.

" damn" Jaden said in awe.

Josh then got a call on the phone. "hey what do you need?" Josh spoke.

Jaden couldn't hear anything but he did hear " kill him than" he was scared but he was just focusing on Joshes jaw line.

"aye, a boss so you want us to kill Hossler right" a voice that sounded oddly familiar to someone Jaden knew.

" shut your ass up" Josh yelled back. Jaden came to a realization, His dad was a big boss of something.

he put two and two together and realized his dad was a mafia leader and so was Josh. " Joshy can we talk," Jaden asked with cute puppy eyes.

" sure bub," He said in a soft simp-like voice which made Jaden slightly giggle.

"so what do you want," Josh asked placing his hands on Jaden's waist. " I just wanted to say I know who you are and I know you want to kill my dad," Jaden said wrapping his arms around his neck.

" i-i'm sorry but it has to be done"

"I'm fine with that he's a bad man anyway" Jaden looked up and kissed Josh on the lips.

the kiss quickly became more heated and Josh tapped Jaden's thighs indicating him to jump.

Jaden did and wrapped his legs around his waist and got carried up the stairs.

———

Josh sat Jaden down on his desk still kissing him. he broke away and looked at the cute boy on his desk ready to get railed.

" you want this?" Josh asked, he was a mafia boss but still loved consent.  "yes daddy" Jaden said in an innocent tone.

"oh, baby girl" Josh whispered into Jaden's ear and nibbled a bit. Jaden moaned as Josh placed his lips on his.

Josh slowly began to make hickeys on Jadens neck and abdomen. then he got a very important phone call.

he groaned in annoyance and sexual frustration and walked got sit in his chair. Jaden was horny as fuck and he wasn't gonna let this stop him

so he got up and took his pants off, and Josh took him off as well. Jaden began to give Josh head and Josh was trying to make any noise that the other person might hear.

Jaden stopped sucking before Josh could cum. He then looked in a drawer for lube and found some.

he put some on Joshes dick and sat on it. as he slid down pain and pleasure shot up his spine

but he loved it. he slowly started to bounce and let out cute soft moans.

that didn't last too long those soft cute moans turned into kinda loud ones. Josh was still on the phone and anytime he had to groan he would cough.

there was a lot of coughing, Jaden kept bouncing and he was soon approaching his high.

Jaden screamed when he came and Josh shortly came in Jaden after. Jaden got off and licked Joshes dick clean.

he took a tissue and cleaned himself. Josh got off the phone and had a grin on his face.

" damn mamas that were good," Josh said pulling his pants up. " thanks so am I ever gonna go home?" Jaden asked.

" no you're mine now," Josh said pulling Jaden close to his chest.

" Okay that's fine as long as we sleep in the same room," Jaden said looking up.

" I can arrange that now do you want lunch?" Josh played with Jaden's hair.

" yeah let's go bubba" Jaden dragged Josh out of the office.

" hey slow down mamas" Josh laughed while being dragged.

Jaden's heart melted at the name, he wouldn't miss a thing. he had Josh and the people in the house.

26k damn 🤭
i- don't know what this is but ya