church (i)

Jaden x Josh
(edited)

is there really someone up there and down there or are we all on drugs?

Jaden had spent the past few years of his life questioning everything. who he was, was there a god, and his sexuality?

he came to the terms of believing in satan and he's a raging homosexual. although his parents don't approve they deal with it. well, some of the shit they can deal with him being gay, but the satan bullshit as they say. they hate it. so one day they forced Jaden to go to church.

" Jaden get your ass down here now" Jadens dad yelled from the hall.

" wait a damn minute I'm fixing my hair," Jaden said as he was putting his pants on. he really didn't want to go but he didn't want to be rude to his parents. he was wearing a black shirt with some black ripped jeans and some black Jordan 4s. he ran downstairs to see his parents dressed in white.

" fuck" he mentally said.

" watch the language," his mom said as she rolled her eyes to his choice of outfit.

they get to the church and Jaden feels a slight burning in his chest. not to be dramatic but he feels like God is lighting him on fire. as they walk in and sit somewhat close to the front Jaden slouches down and waits for the bullshit to be over so he could worship satan.

he sat through so many songs and by the time he saw the preacher he was ready to go home.

"I would like y'all to turn your attention to my son Joshua, for he heats to speak about our youth program," the old man said Jaden just rolled his eyes.

" stop that now young man" Jadens father whispered into his ear. Jaden was expecting to see a boy who looked like a live version of god but boy was he wrong.

when Josh walked out Jaden was blown away by his looks. he looked like a fucking greek god. Jaden immediately paid attention. he was hoping to get into the boys pants and ruin his innocences

" so I thank y'all for being here today, as I am here to talk about the new generation of leaders. how just about anything could ruin them, like homosexuality and the devil" Josh started his speech. Jaden just kept his focus on the boy's face the whole time. it was so perfect and tan.

Josh then started talking about the youth group they had, it had sparked Jadens interest. he could spend a few hours with the boy. oh, the thoughts that ran wild in his head.

pushing Josh up against the wall. fucking him senseless and making him scream Jadens name.

Jaden soon felt his pants tighten a bit. he quickly put a bible over it. how funny. his mom leaned over to him, "I'm signing you up for the youth group. I don't care if you like it or not". Jaden just nodded.

little did she know what he was actually up to. he would get some time with the sweet innocent boy to make him not so innocent. he sat through the service just looking at Josh and thinking all the things he would do to the boy.

still with the bible covering his dick. as the service ended he and his parents went up to the pastor to talk about many things.

" hey you must be Jaden, my dad has known your parents for like ever," Josh said with a preppy tone.

" uh- yeah i guess," Jaden said completely stunned by Josh's looks.

" ah cool so are you interested in youth group"

" uh yeah actually I was wondering where I could sign up," Jaden said not really interested in the group but more interested in the boy. they all talked and got Jaden signed up.

but he had to wait until next Sunday to go to the group.

the week was long and boring, Jaden had also discovered that he and Josh went to the same school.

it was 6:30 pm on Sunday and Jadens dad was dropping him off. he wore black ripped jeans, a black t-shirt, and some Jordan 4s. so not the most church-like outfit but I was something. as he got there he went in and looked for Josh.

the night was filled with Kids bop Karen's kids singing whatever they were singing. Jaden throwing subtle hints at Josh but him being completely oblivious to them. the night came to a close and all the kids went home. Jaden's dad was running a bit late so he finally got the alone time with Josh.

" hey is your dad coming?" Josh said as he walked up to Jaden who was sitting on a pew.

" y-yeah hell is here in a minute," Jaden said. the two talked until Jaden got up. Josh followed Jaden's actions and got up. Jaden got a bit closer to Josh and lightly ran his hand over Joshes dick.

" What the-the heck are you doing" Josh stuttered at Jaden's touch.

" shhh- Just tell me if you want me to stop baby boy," Jaden said as he began to palm Josh

Josh did a terrible job at keeping moans in his mouth. Jaden began to ghost his lips over Joshes.

" mhm, ~ Jaden" Josh moaned quietly. Jaden continued his actions. he began to move his hands to Joshes belt and began to unbuckle it.

he slipped his hand into Joshes underwear and slowly started jerking him off.

"Ja- Jaden" Josh moaned a bit louder.

" Yeah, baby," Jaden said picking up the pace a bit.

" th-this feels s-so good," Josh said breathily.

" you haven't touched yourself before," Jaden said with a smirk.

Josh just shook his head no and let more moms escape. he still hadn't acknowledged the fact that he was sining himself.

"JOSHUA RICHARDS... WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT YOUNG MAN" Joshes father yelled. Jaden swiftly took his hand out of Joshes pants as soon and his own dad came in with a disappointing look.

Jaden just walked up to his dad but not before slipping his number to Josh. Jaden's dad just said how disappointed he was during the car ride. Jaden just looked out the window with a smug look. knowing this wouldn't be the last time Josh would sin.

Joshes father on the other hand was just yelling random shit at Josh. He couldn't care less though. all he could think about was Jaden... and when he could text him

I've seen other people do this also, I'm in no way copying them. I have changed several things. I am also a Christian myself so if I offended you I'm sorry.