sin city (iii)

Josh x Anthony
(edited)

Josh would get envious seeing people get love when he didn't. was it in his blood to be envious? yes.

"Josh can we go to bed I'm tired" Anthony the son of Sloth complained. he was always tired

"bub it's only 11:09," Josh said. He was a little mad at the boy for playing around with his feelings all day. Anthony giggled at the nickname and Joshes heart just melted. how could anyone not love this boy?

" please we could cuddle," Anthony said rubbing his eye.

"Just do it you bitch" Jaden yelled from his spot which Chase was sitting on top of him.

" shut yo bitch ass up, be lucky you have someone to love," Josh said letting the jealousy take him over.

" so that's what this is about then," Anthony said as he walked up to his room rolling his eyes. Normally he slept in Josh's room but not tonight.

"fuck" Josh said to himself running up to see Anthony. He checked his own room first but he wasn't there. so he checked Anthony's.

he saw the boy laying on the bed and what he thought asleep cuddle in his blanket. He just stood there for a minute and watch the small boy.

he stopped and went up to him and sat on the end of the bed, " what the fuck do you want Josh" Anthony mumbled.

" How the hell did you know it was me," Josh said kinda shocked.

"I know the way you walk when you get mad or jealous and want to talk to me." The young boy laying on the bed said as his face was in a pillow.

"I just wanted to" Josh started.

But then was cut off by Anthony, " save it Josh obviously my love wasn't enough for you"

" it was we- I just wasn't sure where we stood, like are we fuck buddies or together. cause it stays playing with my feelings."Josh said he was just generally confused.

"I don't know I thought we were doing just fine. I don't understand why can't we just be us and not labeled"

" if that's what you want bubba then I'm fine with it," Josh said pulling Anthony into a hug

" yeah, but I want cuddles Joshy" Anthony said in a cute cuddle voice.

"alright bubba," Josh said as he laid down next to Anthony.

Anthony was squirming around in Josh's grasp and was awaking something else but not Josh who had fallen asleep like 20 minutes ago.

Josh groaned and place his hands on Anthony's hips to make him stop before the issue got worse.

" ant bubby stop moving or daddy isn't gonna be happy," Josh said in a sexual tone.

Anthony didn't listen kept moving around he knew what he was doing.

he and Josh hadn't fucked in like a week and safe to say he was dick deprived.

Josh tried to fall back asleep but Anthony made his way to Joshes boxers and played around with the waistband.

he ever so lightly pulled off Joshes boxers and began to give Josh a hand job.

Josh had at this point woken up and was enjoying what Anthony was doing. He eventually felt the pleasure stop

but then we quickly returned with wet lips wrapping around his dick.

"mhm~ant" Josh moaned as Anthony kept bobbing his head up and down.

this quickly escalated to Anthony's ass getting brutality destroyed for 3 rounds. everyone could probably hear Anthony scream and moan but it's like they gave a flying fuck.

but their clothes were flying off their bodies

it was after round 3 when Anthony went into the shower. He let the hot water run down his back.

who the hell takes a shower at 3 am

Josh had eventually snuck in and they got cleaned together and made out in the shower. Anthony took one of Joshes hoodies and warped himself in blankets. Josh just laughed at his baby acting like a baby.

well, not a baby yet...

the two cuddle and giggled until they fell asleep at 4.

*the next morning*

"Joshy wake up" Anthony whined trying to get his lover to wake up. it was around 12 so it was about damn time.

" no~5 more minutes," Josh said still sleeping.

" you said that an hour ago now wake the fuck up or no fucking me for a week," Anthony said.

Josh immediately woke up and kissed Anthony. Anthony just giggled and went to his room to get dressed.

while he was getting dressed he felt arms wrap around his waist and a head on his back.

" Joshy what do you want," Anthony said pulling the arms off himself. " to spend time with my baby"

" how about you ask me out first and then I can be your baby," Anthony said.

"ugh fine, Anthony the son of sloth will be you be a doll and go out with me," Josh said.

"I Anthony the son of sloth will yes go out with you Josh the son of envy," Anthony said kinda mocking Josh.

" but do you Joshua Richards promise not to get jealous if I'm hanging around the others, alright" Anthony stated.

"I'll try but if they get touchy imma throw some hands," Josh said pulling his baby into a hug.

" Okay, Joshy" Anthony giggle and gave Josh a quick kiss.

Anthony didn't end up getting changed and stayed in sweats and laid back into bed with Josh and fell asleep. Just like the son of sloth would do. Jaden had walked in a looked at Anthony sleeping.

he had walked in to ask something but then forgot. Josh got a little jealous from having someone look at his baby. but not that upset. Just like the son of envy.

y'all fr 9k reads 🥺 thanks bubs
aha what y'all doing