baby bib

Jaden x Chase
*they're 13 in this*
I'm not a baby

(edited)

It was Chase's first day at a new school, he had a fairly good day for the most part except for lunch.

Chase was sitting at his table with people he didn't even know. He opened his lunch box and saw a pink baby bib.

he panicked, it wasn't his it was his little sisters he also came from a big family and was the only one in middle school.

he tried his best to cover it but it fell out. a kid noticed and pointed it out. everyone started laughing at him.

Chase hid in his hood and let silent tears fall down his face. He didn't want to pick it up to make it obvious that it was his.

Jaden was sitting at the table with Chase and was wanting to talk to him. he then noticed everyone laughing and pointing.

he looked at what they were pointing at and saw the pink bib. Jaden assumed that Chase had like a younger sibling or something.

So he picked it up after the people had died down. until his bully Bryce saw him picking it up.

" aye look Jaden has a pink baby bib, he's a baby" He yelled around the cafeteria.

" i- n-no it's not mine someone dropped it" Jaden tried to defend himself but. No one listened they all continued laughing.

Jaden just waited until lunch was over and went to give the bib to Chase. "hey you dropped this" Jaden said tapping the boy who had his head down on the shoulder.

" oh- thanks i-it's my sisters" Chase took the bib and put it in his pocket.

"yeah I kinda figured it" Jaden smiled

" do you wanna walk home together or something," Chase asked. " sure that would be nice"

———

it came to the end of the day and Chase was thinking about Jaden the whole day.

was he really catching feelings for a guy who he didn't even know?

Jaden was also thinking about Chase how his floppy black hair fell in his face, how his pale face would get a slight blush anytime someone would compliment him.

damn was Jaden who's only 13 falling for a guy he didn't even know

the two met up at the front of the school and started their walk home.

" so who are your parents?" Jaden asked.

" uh I have two dads, Josh and Anthony," Chase said kinda bashful

a lot of people don't like that he has 2 dads but he thinks it's cool. all of him a dm his siblings are adopted.

" damn that's cool I have two moms. Dixie and Addison" Jaden said relieved that he can finally relate to someone.

Jaden was Dixie's kid from her last relationship with a man named Griffin and he has an older brother Noah from Addison's last relationship with Bryce.

" Finally someone knows what it feels like to have parents from the same gender" Chase exclaimed.

" yeah I know right," Jaden said as he and Chase's hands brushed against each other.

Chase blushed as he felt them touch. "you're really pretty" Jaden mumbled.

" Thanks, you too," Chase said.