sin city

Jaden x Chase
(edited)

[ pride: a feeling of deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired. lust: very strong sexual desire.]

{colors often associated with both. Pride: Purple. Lust: Pink)

It was a normal Saturday at the devil's house where all the boys lived but the devil didn't why he didn't like interacting with the sins.

But the sins loved interacting with each other, Anthony the son of Sloth loved fooling around with Josh the son of Envy, Kio the son of Greed always finding himself wanting more and more of Griffin who was the son of Wrath.

Quinton son of Gluttony hasn't found anyone yet, As well as Jaden and Chase but they had their eyes on someone.

Chases pov

I walk downstairs and see all the other sins sitting on the couch actually getting along, it comes as shock to me because someone is always arguing with Griffin or Josh getting Jealous that Jaden is sitting next to Anthony "a little too close" as Josh likes to say.

As I get to the couch I see Jaden signaling me to the kitchen so I do as he says and go over to the kitchen. once I get in there he pushes me back against the counter and beings to run his fingers through my hair.

I see him and they're pink but a nice shade of pink. I know what he's doing and he tried to do it before but this time it feels different. I have never actually liked anyone but with Jaden it's different. He beings to run his lips and ghost them over mine.

"you are a fucking tease," I said as I push him off of me.

"Look who you are bitch, 'Mr. All high and mighty " Jaden said while mocking me.

I just laugh at him and turn around to get some juice from the fridge as I turn around to put the juice into a cup Kio walks in.

"Hey lemme get some," He said as his eyes went a deep shade of green.

"Yeah get your own," I said as I put away the juice and taking my cup before Kio could.

I walk back into the living room and plop down on the couch and being to play on my phone.

Then I feel someone put their arm around me and it was Jaden I looked into his eyes again and it was still the shade of pink. Me being the prideful bitch I am I got up and being to walk away with my head held high knowing damn well he would follow me wanting my attention.

I head up to our shared room and he follows as soon as he shuts the door. I heard Griffin and Josh yelling at each other but that was normal. He sits down on the couch we have in there and I go to the bathroom.

When I get out he just looks at me.

"The fuck are you looking at?" I said giving him a look.

"Just admiring the view," he said with lust tangle in his voice. I forgot to say that I may like Jaden.

He's always been flirty with everyone well that's because he is the son of Lust. I don't think he's ever thought of me like that but it's something ya know?

I always throw hints at him but he doesn't notice

Jaden pov

I like Chase, to be blunt with it. I like the way he doesn't let anyone ruin his pride and when his eyes go a deep shade of purple. It like I'm in love with him and I am.

I also like when we get high together. I've made countless hints at him but he never notices them at least I don't think.

"Hey wanna go on a walk to the park," I said opening he would say yes so I can make a bigger move on him.

"Sure I'm down," he said. As we got ready and walked out the door a gust of wind blew past us and I began to shiver

"here take my hoodie I have a long sleeve underneath it," he said taking off his hoodie and slipping it over me.

We walk to the park and then I kiss him while we were standing in front of some purple and pink flowers. It takes a few seconds but he kisses back. We spend the next few hours at the park just walking around. He kept making cute jokes at me I always blushed at them. We went home and just fell right asleep cuddling in each other's arms.