thrills (ii)

Jaden x Josh
(edited)

" Dare" Jaden yells out not thinking of what is to come.

"I dare you to take the hottest person in this room and do seven minutes in heaven with them,

"bet," Jaden says knowing who he is gonna pick. He stands up and looks at Josh but he looks at Bryce and grabs him by the hand and they walk to the closet as soon as they walk in their timer starts.

Now the real reason Jaden had brought Bryce in here was to make Josh jealous and to see if Josh really wanted him and it was working while they were in the closet.

Bryce agreeing to give Jaden a few meaningless hickey Josh was filled with the thrills of being high but also Lust and anger.

Jaden and Bryce come out a bit later and as Jaden walks he adjusts his hoodie to show off some of the hickeys Bryce put and Josh caught a glimpse of what happened and got filled with more anger. Jaden spins the bottle and low and behold it lands on Josh

"Dare just give me the fucking dare," he said pissed off and trying not to look at Jaden.

" ok make out with the hottest person in the room," Jaden says with a smirk on his face.

Josh pulls Jaden on his lap and begins to kiss him it takes a few seconds but soon enough Jaden melts into the kiss but it's not a normal kiss it's lust and anger-filled one.

Once he pulls away Jaden gets off everything goes back to normal. They both wait until their high go away and decide to go home around 2 am. Once they get back in Jadens car they don't say anything but Josh's hand is on Jadens thigh.

It wasn't that short of a drive home and Josh decided he wanted to stay at Jadens so they went there.

" dude I just have one question," Josh asks while they walk up.

"sure shoot," Jaden says stopping at the front door.

"Why did you take Bryce into the closet with you?" Josh asks looking at Jaden who had taken the hoodie off because he doesn't have atop on for long.

"I don't know just felt like it. I guess, But the real question is do you think I'm hot?" Jaden says looking back a Josh.

who was looking at the hickey that Bryce gave him thinking that should have been him.

"Ye- I mean sure I guess," he says not wanting to admit his feelings. They walk in and go to Jadens room once Jaden gets in walking behind josh he locks the door and beings to kiss josh and push him up against the wall.

" I think you're hot," Jaden says pulling away from the kiss,

"then why didn't you take me in the closet with you," Josh says before going to Jadens neck to give him some hickeys.

"I wanted to make you mad" Jadens says trying not to moan while Josh sucks on his soft spot.

"well considering the fact that when I saw you move your hoodie and I saw the hickeys I did get pretty mad and jealous I think," Josh says before coming back to kiss Jadens lips.

After the hour of intense swearing and the messy bed and pillows everywhere and Jaden probably not walking for the next few days they cuddled and fell asleep both very much covered in hickeys.

A/N

so after all the drama that happened last night, I'm still shocked. I can't believe Nessa didn't say anything and I want to know if anything more happened between them and we didn't get that much of an explanation in teatok today but it's fine I guess. I just think the sway boys are some of the most real people on the internet. Also, some old tweets from Jaden have been resurfacing and I don't know if they are real but tiktokroom hasn't posted them yet

but enough of my bs imma go bye hoes!