skater tingz (i)

Jaden x Kio

(edited)

Jaden was a skater boy, Kio was one too but no that good. But other skaters don't judge newbies.

Jaden just skated around the skate park with his friends. They all were smoking blunts and doing stupid shit just normal teen boy things. He then noticed a small boy just riding around not doing many tricks so he must be kinda new to this.

Jaden had been skating for years so he was very much a pro. He found the small boy quite cute. He had black hair, And a very cute face he just watched the boy as he finished his blunt. As he finished he started skating but not with his friends by himself.

He did that sometimes but it was just to skate past the bot who had now stopped and sat down to get a swig of water. To Jadens surprise he saw him lighting a blunt to smoke, He pulled up next to the boy and sat down.

" Mind if I hit that with you," Jaden asked just looking at the boy. He nodded his head and handed Jaden the blunt.

" So what's your name of you don't mind me asking," The small boy said looking at Jaden who handed him the blunt back.

" Jaden and you?" he said,

" Kio," the small boy said. Jaden liked that name it was soft and cute just like the boy. Had Jaden ever liked a boy, No but there's a first time for everything?

" So y-you like new to skating?" Jaden said with a small stutter.

"kinda," Kio said looking at his shoes. They sat and talked before Jadens friends came over,

"there you are Jaden we thought you left," Josh said with a loud voice that caused Kio to jump a bit. Jaden noticed but pushed it off, They all talked and Kio quickly became a part of the friend group.

They all skated, Some of them showed Kio how to do tricks. Griffin had taken a special interest in Kio and that's what pissed Jaden off. Why was he feeling this way about Kio?

Griffin had been a bit too touchy with the small boy placing his hands on his waist and grabbing Kio's hands. Jaden didn't like that one bit, So he did the logical thing and started skating away from the group.

Kio noticed and followed Jaden leaving Griffin. Kio wasn't interested in Griffin.
It was Jaden who he was thinking about.

" yo, wtf was that" Kio yelled to Jaden who was a few feet ahead.

" I don't know, I-I guess I don't like seeing another man touch you," Jaden said as he stopped and looked down at his feet not wanting to look a Kio.

"Okay but I have to get going so give me your number and I'll face time you tonight, okay bub," Kio said with a soft voice.

" fine" Jaden said as he blushed at Kio calling him bub.

It had been a few hours since the park and Kio was about to hop in the shower when. He saw Jaden's number pop up on the screen of his phone.

" Hey bubs," Kio said as he walked around his room grabbing stuff before heading to his bathroom.

" H-hey Kio," Jaden said with a small stutter because of Kio's beauty,

" what are you doing" Jaden continued his sentence having a small blush on his face.

" about to hop in the shower," Kio said noticing Jadens face and letting a small giggle out.

" Oh I-I can hang up if y-you want me too," Jaden said,

"No it's fine I'll put you on my rack where you can only see my head and shoulders" Kio responded, He put the phone face down and began to strip not letting anything slip even though the phone was face down.

He started the wat and set Jaden up and when he set the phone up he just saw Jaden doing something in a notebook.

" watch ya doing," Kio said as he let the water hit his face,

" Drawing," Jaden said back holding up the sketchbook showing Kio what he was drawing.

"That's so good," Kio said as he began to put the shampoo in his hair.

" it looks good like you" Jaden mumbled so Kio couldn't hear him.

" what did you say bub," Kio said as he continues to run the soap in his hair.

" I- I said did you want to go to the skate park with me tomorrow," Jaden said trying to save himself.

" Sure that would be fun, what time?".

" Like 9:30 am and we can get food after or just walk around too," Jaden said as he watched Kio put conditioner in his hair to make it soft.

" yeah that would work.

*Time skip*

Kio finished his shower and was still on FaceTime with Jaden, They both enjoyed every moment of it.

They goofed around and ate food, sang songs and so much more.

" Hey it's like 2 am now Imma go to sleep for tomorrow," Kio said,

" yeah me too I-I had fun Kio," Jaden said while yawing

" Night bubba," Kio said

" Night," Jaden said they both ended the call with butterflies. They both slept just waiting for the day tomorrow.

A/N
So yeah here this, I really like the Jaden and Kio ship like they are such good friends so. I'm gonna make a part 2 if you want to see it. I'm gonna do it either way.

Bye Hoes <3