crisp fall days

Austin Hall x Ryder Hossler
it was a crisp day

𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋, the alcoholic
#BRYCEHALL

𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐑, the stoner#JADENHOSSLER

#JADENHOSSLER

it was a crisp fall afternoon when Ryder was walking home to his Dad's house

it was a crisp fall afternoon when Ryder was walking home to his Dad's house. He had a joint in between his cold dead-ish fingers.

he put the blunt out before he walked in and saw his dad on the couch with someone. " hey bud how was school"

" it was nice..who's that?" Ryder asked.

" uh... bud can you come and sit here," Jaden said as he patted the cushion next to him.

Ryder just walked over dropping his bag along the way, " so this is my- boyfriend Anthony," Jaden said looking at Ryder who had a blank expression.

"bud is that okay," Anthony asked placing a hand on Ryder's knee.

" uh y-yeah... I'm gonna go upstairs" He said tapping Anthony's hand for him to remove it.

As Anthony removed it Ryder got up and ran up the stairs with his backpack. he was happy for his dad but the last time he was in a relationship it didn't end well.

it was his mom, Mads who left after Ryder was born. Jaden didn't take it well.

Jaden also had made a few enemies. Bryce Hall is one of them and his kid Austin.

now Austin is your typical straight boy but he's about as straight as a bent metal pole.

he is captain of the football team and everyone knows he's gay so it's not an issue for him. but for Ryder, it's a huge issue

he gets bullied for it. it shouldn't matter who he wants to fuck right?

anyways Jaden has stated that Ryder and Austin can't go near each other. which sucks because Austin actually has a crush on Ryder.