kissing booth

Quinton x Kio
(edited)

as much as I don't like the kissing booth I thought this would be a fun thing to do.

" so like what the hell are we gonna do for the fundraiser fair" Quinton said to his long time best friend Jaden

" uhh- how about a dunk tank," Jaden said literally having no idea what to do.

" can't the swim team is doing it," Quinton said as they kicked the soccer ball back and forth.

" how about a kissing booth" Jaden stated. they stopped kicking the ball and looked at each other.

" yeah that would be pretty cool, but who would we get to do it," Quinton said.

" uhh we can get my brother and his friends to do it," Jaden said.

••••••••

rule number 9- best friends relatives are off the dating table

••••••••

" uh- um yeah I guess," Quinton said.

you see ever since he was little he had the biggest crush on his best friend's brother.

Kio Hossler

the name alone gave Quinton chills. but they followed the rules they had made when they were younger. imma save you time and not tell you the rules but you can for sure google them.

Kio had always taken a special interest in Quinton, but since he was his little brother's best friend he stayed back.

it was the day of the fair, the idea had been approved and they got people to do it. all except for Kio. Quinton was supposed to ask but couldn't find the courage to.

but everyone wanted him to be there. everyone got their kiss even Jaden who kissed Bryce and they went off somewhere to enjoy themselves.

Quinton didn't mind it

••••••
rule 18- always be happy for the other success
••••••

it was almost closing time, so Quinton was about to close up the booth when someone suggested he should go up there. he liked the thought of being risky, Also even as a junior he still hadn't had his first kiss.

so he went up there and put the blindfold on, little did he know who was gonna kiss him.

Kio saw Quinton walk up and put the blindfold on. Kio was talking to some girl but he wasn't interested.

Kio walked up and went in front of Quinton. Quinton started rambling some bullshit about not having his first kiss and other weird shit.

So Kio did the logical thing and kissed him to shut him up.

and was it magical, everyone clapped and cheered when they pulled away, Quinton took off his blindfold and was in utter shock when he saw who he kissed.

How was he gonna tell Jaden this, he broke rule 9. what the hell was he gonna do now. but he kissed Kio again, this time Kio spun Quinton around. this time when they broke apart Quinton went to find Jaden.

he had to tell Jaden right? right?

well, he tried but failed, he thought he could keep his thing with Kio a secret.

time skip.

it's been a few weeks and Kio and Quinton have kept it pretty low-key. they had almost been caught a few times but managed to get out of it.

one time Quinton had to jump into the pool with his clothes on. Jaden had seen Quinton in the pool and jumped right in. they laughed and had a whole bunch of fun.

all while Kio and Quinton were hooking up. they had finally decided to tell Jaden.

and it went okay for the most part, other than the fact that Jaden and Kio almost got into a fight.

but for the better part, Jaden accepted it and was happy for them. Kio wanted to ask out Quinton, but he wanted to make it special.

so he took him to the only place where no one had ever been, " where are we going" Quinton asked as they got on to Kio's motorcycle.

" Just you wait baby," Kio said pecking Quinton's nose.

Quinton hadn't a clue where they were going but enjoyed the ride. " so how many hookups do you bring here" Quinton said.

" no one just me," Kio said looking at Quinton.

" Really I don't believe you," Quinton said rolling his eyes.

" then I guess I have to make you," Kio said pinning Quinton to the ground and began to kiss him.

Quinton woke up in the morning on a blanket, naked next to Kio who was also naked.

He just smiled and looked at Kio.

" what you doing baby," Kio said rubbing his eyes and pecking Quinton on the lips.

" just looking at artwork," he said scrunching his face

" will you be my boyfriend?" Kio said

" yes," Quinton said pulling Kio into a kiss.

some short bullshit.

but I dead ass don't like the kissing booth.
also 13k read wtffff🥺 I love you bubs
bye hoes