Chapter 1

Y/n sighed as she looked again at the address that's written on the card that Miyeon gave her. She looked at the building once again as she stood out of her car and made her way inside.

She went to the counter as the guy smiled at her

She went to the counter as the guy smiled at her. "How may I help you miss?" Y/n looked around nervously as she handed him the card.

The guy took a look at the car and smiled at her as he led her to an office. The man smirked as he opened the door, gesturing Y/n to go inside.

Y/n went inside as the door closed. The office was dark as the curtain covered the window, allowing a little amount of light to come in.

"Sit down." Y/n heard. Y/n sat on the chair as she faced with a man. The man sat in the dark, hiding his face. "Why are you here?"

"I got cheated and I-" The man chuckled as he finished her sentence. "You want revenge." Y/n nodded her head. The man stood up as he went beside the window, looking outside.

"There is a contract you need to sign. It's on my desk, the one in the black folder." Y/n took it as she tried to read it but due to the dark lightening, she couldn't see anything and just took the pen on the table and signed.

The man laughed as he opened the curtain, making the room brightened. He sat down as he laughed. "I'm just messing with you. What's your name, miss?"

Y/n was still confused. "Y/n." The man smiled softly. "I'm Hyunwoo. Better known as Shownu." Y/n nodded her head as she took a look at the folder she's holding which actually contains a blank paper with a few doddles.

That's what I've been trying to read?! Hyunwoo chuckled as he pulled out another folder and opened it, which contains the actual contract.

"Here you go. This are the terms that you must agree with and I'll help you." Y/n took the pen that Hyunwoo gave her. She carefully read the terms as Hyunwoo asked her.

"What kind of guy that dumped you? The sweetheart one or the fucker one?" Y/n rolled her eyes. "What's with the choices?"

Hyunwoo shrugged. "Girls like guys like that. Don't they?" Y/n sighed. "Not all girls." Hyunwoo made a surprise face. "Then, what kind of guy is your boyfriend, or ex-boyfriend?"

"I don't know. Maybe the secretive one." Hyunwoo chuckled. "That's the fucker one. He played you, I can tell. It's just you that didn't realize."

Y/n gripped the pen tightly as she signed the papers. She handed it back to Hyunwoo as Hyunwoo grinned.

"Welcome to the cheating agency. How may I help you?"