Chapter 16

Few years later

Hyunwoo exited his office as Jooheon greeted him. "How's the cases going?" Hyunwoo shrugged and smiled. "Just the same thing. Spying, acting, reading."

Jooheon grinned and nodded his head. "Nothing else new? Other than those things." Hyunwoo looked down and shrugged.

"Nothing, I guess. I need to go. I have to go to Busan for some research. I don't know why they go so far just for my service."

Jooheon chuckled and shrugged. "Is it a woman or man?" Hyunwoo grinned. "It's a man that came to me. He told me that he came as a representative to the other guys in town. That surprises me a lot."

Jooheon pat his back. "Good luck then. I hope you'll settle this fast." Hyunwoo nodded his head and drove away to Busan.

He parked his car at a club where his client told him. He entered it and sat down at the corner observing the club's customers.

The client didn't gave him any pictures of the woman so he has to figure it out himself. Slim, tall, beautiful, tempting, irresistible.

Hyunwoo looked around until his eyes landed on a person he never thought he would met. Y/n was sipping her drink while she looked around the club.

Hyunwoo was shocked as he couldn't help but continue to stare at her. Their eyes met as Y/n looked at him coldly. She rolled her eyes and looked to the other side.

Hyunwoo averted his gaze to where Y/n's looking and was waiting for her next move. She stood up and walked towards the man's direction. It can't be her.

She gently trailed her hand along the man's shoulder and sat down beside him. She chatted with him while playing with his ties, clearly seducing him.

Hyunwoo ruffled his hair and closed his eyes. What have I done? He was supposed to take her picture and sent it to his client for him to confirm.

He took out his phone and dialled Hyungwon's number. I can't do this. He wanted to ask Hyungwon's help to clear up this case.

"Running from the mess you've created?" He averted his gaze to the figure in front of him as he put down his phone, ending the call.

Y/n scoffed and raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing here?" Hyunwoo gulped his saliva and tried to find an excuse.

"Did someone report to you about me? Perhaps." Hyunwoo nodded his head as Y/n chuckled. "Those filthy bastards really got the guts, huh?"

Y/n ran her hand through her hair and looked at Hyunwoo. "So what are you gonna do? You're going to tell him that I've cheated on him or you're going to help him get his revenge?"

Hyunwoo shook his head. "Non. You're going to do it yourself. I know you're a good person, Y/n. You won't do this kind of things."

Y/n shook her head, denying Hyunwoo's statement. "You're wrong. I'm not going to be someone's waste of time anymore. I'm going to be their life and broke it all."

"I'm going to be their biggest mistake. And them as my mistake."