Chapter 5

They both have ordered as they chat about each other. More like Y/n explaining about her relationship. "He's a good guy. I don't know what went wrong."

Hyunwoo shrugged. "Sometimes, you don't need to have mistakes for that people to cheat on you. Maybe they fell out of love?"

Y/n shrugged. "We were happy back then. But, I guess you're right." Y/n sighed as she fiddled with her hand.

Hyunwoo held her hand and rubbed his thumb gently. "Why are you doing this exactly? I still don't get it." Y/n shrugged and grinned.

"Maybe I just want him to feel how it's like to be cheated. Or maybe I just don't want to make myself look like a loser." Hyunwoo shook his head.

"You're not a loser. You're brave enough to face this alone." Y/n nodded her head and thanked Hyunwoo. "I don't get why people fall in love. They'll get dumped anyways at the end."

Y/n glared at Hyunwoo as he chuckled. "I'm sorry but, that's the reality. They will always get separated whether by death or not." Y/n rolled her eyes.

"You never like someone?" Hyunwoo looked down and shrugged. "I thought I told you that I'd like to keep a line between me and my client."

Y/n nodded her head. "I'm sorry." Hyunwoo grinned and shrugged. "It's alright. I just hope you remind yourself next time."

Y/n nodded her head. Their food later arrived as Hyunwoo took a picture of it. "Why do you take a picture?" Hyunwoo chuckled and kept his phone.

"It's kind of my habit now. I really love food." Y/n laughed and ate her food. They both finished up eating as Hyunwoo called to pay for the dish.

The waiter came as Hyunwoo paid for it. "Aren't you our regular that always came with your boyfriend?" Y/n nodded her head as the waiter looked at Hyunwoo.

"I supposed he is not your boyfriend, right?" Hyunwoo raised an eyebrow. "Mind your own business, please." With that, Hyunwoo stood up and held Y/n's hand.

Y/n was flustered with what he's doing as she trailed behind Hyunwoo. Hyunwoo walked them towards the car as they both got in.

"Where to next?" Y/n shrugged. "I don't know. You tell me." Hyunwoo stared blankly as his hand gripped the steering wheel.

"Should we go eat again?" Y/n laughed and shook her head. "We just ate. We should do something else." Hyunwoo's eyebrows furrowed as he thought of something.

"Then should we go to the gym?" Y/n's eyes widened as she shook her head. "Totally no." Hyunwoo sighed as he gave up.

"Do you want to go to the park? I know it's cliche but I can't think of anything else." Y/n shrugged and nodded her head.

"Anything will do."