Chapter 9

Y/n knew well as Seokwoo's eyes was filled with panic. Seokwoo glanced at Hyeyoon as she gestured him to tell her. "It's nothing. I was just preparing a surprise for you and ask Hyeyoon to help me."

Y/n raised an eyebrow and glanced at Hyunwoo. Hyunwoo shrugged as Y/n looked at Hyeyoon. He still choose me over you.

Y/n smirked and grinned at Seokwoo. "Oppa, should we go somewhere else? I've been dying to go to a mall." Seokwoo glanced at Hyeyoon.

"I'm sorry but we have something to discuss." Y/n raised an eyebrow as she pleaded to Seokwoo. "But, I'm your girlfriend."

Seokwoo grinned at Y/n as he held her hand. "But, I need to finish discuss this with her." Y/n looked at Hyunwoo as he looked away.

"You can discuss it later. She can discuss it with Hyunwoo while we go on a date. It's not like she's your coworker right? Cause I've never seen her before."

Y/n said as she looked at Hyeyoon. "I'm his coworker and girlfriend." Y/n widened her eyes as Seokwoo's eyes also widened.

"By that she mean she's my friend. She's my girl friend. You know what I mean?" Y/n furrowed her eyebrows. "I'm your girlfriend. Does that makes me a friend of yours as well?"

"No. You're my one and only love." Satisfied with his answer, Y/n looked at Hyunwoo and stood up. "I gotta go babe,  I have to accompany my friend here visit his mother's grave."

Hyunwoo nodded his head as he stood up as well. Y/n grinned at Hyeyoon as she leaned closer to Seokwoo and kissed him.

Y/n pulled away as she grinned and left the place, followed by Hyunwoo. They got in the car as Y/n scoffed. "That jerk still dare to lie."

Hyunwoo shrugged as he started the engine. Y/n laughed hysterically as Hyunwoo looked at her confused. "I can imagine him getting scold by Hyeyoon for siding with me."

Hyunwoo chuckled and shook his head. "Where to?" Y/n asked as Hyunwoo shrugged. "To visit my mother's grave." Y/n widened her eyes.

"We're really going there?" Hyunwoo nodded his head as he started to drive. "But, why did you do that though?" Y/n shrugged.

"I guess I just want to satisfy myself. He's still on my side although he have other person. He must have still love me." Hyunwoo shook his head.

"If he do love you, there won't be a second."