Chapter 3

Seokwoo furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't shook his head. "What do you mean?" Y/n didn't dare to look at him in the eyes because she knows she will breakdown.

"I don't know. Maybe like cheating?" Seokwoo ran his hand through his hair. "What are you talking about? Why would I cheat when we've been together for years?"

Y/n nodded her head. "Why would you?" Seokwoo stood up and faced her. "I'm tired of this, Y/n." Seokwoo left her. She's always full of insecurities and everytime she asked these questions, Seokwoo would be the one comforting her.

Now, she's alone. She's used to his presence by her side so much that she forgot how to stand on her own. Her phone rang as she picked up the call without looking at the caller's id.

Y/n
H-hello?

Hyunwoo
Are you alright?

You're home right?

Y/n
Why?

Hyunwoo
I forgot to inform you that I want to meet you tomorrow.

Maybe take you out to a date?

You know it's not real

Y/n
Sure.

I'll be there.

Hyunwoo
Good.

At Fantasia Restaurant.

Around 12 am.

Is that good?

Y/n
Yes.

Hyunwoo
And don't forget to smile.

You're a strong person, Y/n.

Y/n
Thank you

Hyunwoo
Please do tell your friend that you're home.

Your friend keeps bothering my agency

Y/n
Yeah sure.

Hyunwoo
You may be struggling today, but I promise you it'll be worth it.

With that, Y/n ended the call. She was surprised when she saw Seokwoo leaning on the doorframe. "Who are you talking to?"

Y/n stood up. "Why do you care?" Y/n walked past him as he rolled his eyes. "I'm getting tired of your attitude, Y/n. I'm your boyfriend."

Y/n ignored him as she went to the kitchen to made herself dinner. Seokwoo scoffed to himself when Y/n ignored her.  "So, that's how you treating me now? You know what,  you're being a bitch right now."

Y/n chuckled. "How about if you think of your actions towards me first, you scumbag?" Seokwoo eyes widened at her words.

"Be careful of what comes out of your mouth, Y/n." Y/n shrugged. "I think you should to." Seokwoo ruffled his hair as he left the house.

Instead of feeling proud of what she did, Y/n felt guilty. I think I still love him. Even after all what he did to me. Y/n shrugged of the thoughts and continued to make her dinner.

She enjoyed her dinner that night although her night was filled with loneliness and lies.