Chapter 20

Hyunwoo returned to his agency with a smile plastered on his face. Jooheon was at ease after seeing Hyunwoo like that since it's been a while.

"Hyung, there's a client in your office." Hyunwoo nodded his head and quickly entered it, making his face frowned. "How may I help you, sir?"

Seokwoo looked at him in disbelief as he pointed to him. "You're Y/n's friend, aren't you?" Hyunwoo sat down and grinned while shooking his head.

"I'm his boyfriend, soon-to-be fiancee. Now, how may I help you?" Seokwoo looked down as he rubbed his nape. "Can you spy on my girlfriend, she's just been acting suspicious these past few weeks and I was wondering what she's doing."

Hyunwoo chuckled and held his hand together. "I guess karma is a bitch. You agree with that, Seokwoo-sshi?" Seokwoo quietly nodded his head as Hyunwoo chuckled.

"Give me her information, I doubt that this would take for weeks. It might take a couple of days. For the meantime, you just have to bear with it." Hyunwoo grinned widely as he passed out a file to Seokwoo for him to fill in.

He took the pen and started writing in it. "So how's she? Is she doing great?" Hyunwoo eagerly nodded his head, wanted to make Seokwoo jealous. "Of course since I'm with her now.''

Seokwoo nodded his head as he shrugged. "Last time I met her was after I left her. Does she still live at her apartment or she has moved out?" Hyunwoo shrugged.

"Why should I answer you?" Seokwoo stopped writing and looked at him, later continuing his actions. "Right, you're her boyfriend."

He put down the pen and handed him back the paper. "Kim Hyeyoon, is that the girl you cheated with Y/n? If I'm not mistaken it looks like her." Seokwoo looked down and slowly nodded his head. Hyunwoo looked at him and chuckled.

"I always wondered why would you cheat on such amazing woman? She's perfect in every aspect, why?" Seokwoo sighed and looked into his eyes. "We had different standards. She deserved better than me."

Hyunwoo scoffed and rolled his eyes. "If you really do love her, you wouldn't leave her. Instead, you would fix yourself to match your standard with her." Seokwoo nodded his head upon hearing Hyunwoo's words.

He smiled sadly and looked at him. "I bet you're going to take care of her better than me. She's too precious to be with someone like me.'' Hyunwoo nodded his head, agreeing with Seokwoo's words.

Seokwoo stood up as he walked towards the exit. Hyunwoo looked at him sadly as he knew well the pain he's going through. Despite how he hate him for doing such things at Y/n, he felt sympathy towards him.

"I wish you all the best, Seokwoo-sshi."