Chapter 15

He knocked on the door hardly and kept calling her name. Y/n opened the door and furrowed her eyebrows. "Hyunwoo, what's wrong with you? Are you alright?"

Hyunwoo gazed at her coldly as she stood there, feeling slightly afraid of him. "Y/n, I'm here to release your burden."

Y/n tilted her head and gestured him to continue. "I've made a big mistake and that's falling for you. Forgive me, Y/n. I'm just confused at the time."

Y/n scoffed and clenched her fist tight. "You didn't have to humiliate me like that, right? You could've just said that you don't have feelings for me anymore and I'll just let go. But, a big mistake?"

Y/n looked down as Hyunwoo held his urge to hug her and tell her the truth. Y/n met his eyes as Hyunwoo tried hard to hide his sadness after seeing the tears in her eyes.

"Am I a big mistake to everyone? Am I that bad?" Hyunwoo kept quiet as Y/n chuckled. "Get out of here. I don't want to see your face."

Hyunwoo was about to say that he's sorry, but Y/n already closed the door. "Y/n, I'm sorry. It's not your fault but me. Everything's on me."

Hyunwoo turned around and walked towards his car, feeling nunb. He got in and gripped the steering wheel firmly. "It's for the best, Hyunwoo. You don't deserve her."

He drove back to his apartment and entered it. "Where did you go Hyunwoo? I've been searching for you." Hyunwoo furrowed his eyebrows and avoided her.

He went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Hyerin trailed behind him as she touched Hyunwoo's shoulder which he yanked it off.

"Don't touch me. Ger out of here, Hyerin. I don't want to see you again." Hyerin furrowed her eyebrows and scoffed. "You're just going to leave me after what we did last night?"

Hyunwoo looked at her coldly and nodded his head. Hyerin was shock to see this new side of him as Hyunwoo rolled his eyes.

"Last night was a mistake. It's always you leaving, but this time. It's me. So go away." Hyerin moved back and took her coat, later left the apartment.

Hyunwoo threw himself onto the couch and stared blankly at the ceiling. I don't deserve this life. I broke her heart when she's already broken.

Hyunwoo laughed to himself as he ruffled his own hair. I'm not worthy enough for her. Hyunwoo couldn't do anything, but just smile as it was his own fault.

The sadness that he's been trying to keep, he finally let it all out. His tears kept flowing along his cheeks as he laughed at the same time.

The door burst open as Kihyun and Hyungwon entered with plastic bags in their hands. They both stood there while looking at Hyunwoo weirdly.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Kihyun said as Hyungwon put down the plastic on the table and put his hand on his forehead.

"Are you sick? Did you get your medicine?" Hyunwoo looked at them as he pulled Hyungwon into a hug. Hyungwon hit Hyunwoo's back, gesturing him to loosen the hug since he's losing his breath.

"Hyungwon, are you that stupid?" Hyungwon looked at Kihyun and furrowed his eyebrows.

"He's lovesick, crazy."