Chapter 2

Hyunwoo grinned as he asked for Y/n's personal information which Y/n refused to tell. "How am I going to help you if you don't cooperate with me?"

To be honest, Y/n was feeling afraid. She  looked down, avoiding Hyunwoo's gaze. "Do you perhaps have a history with androphobia?"

Y/n looked at him and back to the floor. She slowly nodded her head, Making Hyunwoo sighed. "Please, tell me your story."

Y/n took a deep breath. "He became my friend during high school after our teacher partnered us up together. At first, things didn't go well. But, he helped me step by step to overcome my phobia."

"I thought that I overcome it with him. But, I guess not and the phobia keeps coming back ever since he left me." Hyunwoo sighed again.

"Well, this things has just gotten harder." Hyunwoo jot down in his notebook. "Do he know that you know?" Y/n shook her head. With that, Hyunwoo grinned.

"Okay, I could really use your help with this. I need you to pretend like you didn't know so that we can carry out the next step."

Y/n slowly nodded her head. "I need your phone number, and make sure to save mine as nunu with a heart beside it." Y/n furrowed her eyebrows.

"What's with the heart?" Hyunwoo chuckled. "It's for the plan. I'll tell you the details later. For now, you just get some rest and prepare yourself."

Y/n thanked Hyunwoo as she left the office. She went inside the car as she gripped on the steering wheel. She stared blankly when she received a notification.

Seokwoo
Hey, babe

Where r u?

Y/n took a deep breath as she replied to his message.

Y/n
Miyeon asked me to stay over at her house last night.

I'm on my way home.

Seokwoo
Alright

Y/n put her phone down as she held her tears. Act like everything's fine. Y/n pulled herself together as she started to drive.

She arrived in front of their apartment as she parked the car. She sat still in her car as she stared blankly again. She looked around and noticed a girl walking on the street.

That girl. Y/n looked down. Y/n collected her strength as she made her way to their apartment. She entered and noticed Seokwoo playing games.

"You're home?" Y/n nodded her head as she put the keys on the table. She straight away went to the bedroom. She missed his greetings to her everytime she went home. How he would checked her being from time to time.

"You alright?" Y/n nodded her head and looked at Seokwoo. He grinned at her as she gave a small smile. Seokwoo chuckled and sat beside her.

Y/n noticed how Seokwoo no longer played with her hair or cuddled with her. Y/n looked down.

"I'm sorry to ask this but, have you been doing something behind my back?"