Chapter 18

Hyunwoo turned around and ran after her. "Y/n." He couldn't help but put on a smile as he chased after her. Y/n turned around confused as Hyunwoo stopped right in front of her, quickly taking her hand.

"I'm wrong.You're not a mistake at all, I cheated on my feelings for you with someone else and it's me. All along, I'm the one that's wrong."

Hyunwoo pulled her closer and grinned widely. "I don't deserve you at all for my mistake. I know that very well. But, I need to lift this burden off my chest."

"My feelings for you have never changed, in fact it's just gotten stronger. I love you so much, Y/n. What can I do for you to forgive me?"

Y/n looked at Hyunwoo's eyes longingly, slowly a smile crept across her face. She held his hand tight as Hyunwoo's face softened upon seeing her teary eyes.

"Why should I trust you? I know you're a good person, but I don't know anymore. Everyone who I thought good, turned out to be the opposite. What about you, Hyunwoo? Would you be different from them?"

Hyunwoo nodded his head eagerly, squeezing her hand lightly. "I promise you that I'm different. If that's not enough, spend the night with me and I'll show you."

Y/n raised an eyebrow, confused of his sentence. At the same time, she's curious as well. "Alright then, I'll give you a chance."

Hyunwoo grinned widely and pulled her into a hug, taking her by surprise. "Let's start now, then." He said as he dragged her to the nearest convenience store.

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows at his choice as they both sat down. Hyunwoo gestured her to stay while he went inside. Even from the start he's different.

She smiled softly after seeing Hyunwoo struggling to hold two ramen cups along with the beverages. Y/n stood up and opened the door for Hyunwoo.

He put it on the table as Y/n took her seat. "Wait, I'll get some kimchi." He said as he went inside back and bought some kimchi.

He sat down and grinned widely as he prepared the ramen. Y/n looked at him, admiring his efforts. He passed her the ramen and took out the chopsticks for her.

"Be careful, it's hot. Make sure you blow it first." Y/n nodded her head as he started to eat. "Why here? Why do you bring me here?"

Hyunwoo munched his food and looked at her. "I don't know any good restaurants around here, but I passed by this store earlier. Convenience store food is always the best." Y/n chuckled as Hyunwoo laughed at his statement as well.

He almost choked on his food as Y/n quickly passed him the water. "You should be more careful, Hyunwoo." Hyunwoo drank the water and sighed in relief.

"I was just too excited I guess." Y/n chuckled as Hyunwoo giggled. "Hyunwoo I know it's not proper for me to ask this, but who did you cheated with?"

Hyunwoo frowned a little and glanced at Y/n. "The one that cheated on me. I don't know or exactly remember what happened that time. For some reasons, I woke up with her laying next to me. I don't know why or how that happens. I-"

His words came to a halt as he tried to find other ways to explain. Unfortunately, there's none. Y/n looked at Hyunwoo as he passed her a sad smile.

"I shouldn't have disturb you, I'm sorry. You must have a great time before I came." Y/n shook her head and held his hands tight.

"You came at the right time, Hyunwoo. You're always there when I need you the most."