Chapter 17

Y/n sighed as she took another sip from her drink. Why does he have to appear now? Y/n put down the glass and looked at her reflection sadly.

Who am I? She touched her reflection and sighed. After a few years of her break-up, she moved to Busan in order to start a new life.

She didn't expect that her new life will turned into this. This is everything that she did not imagine herself being. She changed a lot, too much perhaps.

She's sick of being thrown away as if she isn't valuable and wanted them to feel like how she feels. She closed her eyes tight, holding back the tears as she covered her face with her hand.

Meanwhile, Hyunwoo was staring blankly while gripping on the steering wheel. He looked at the apartment in front of him and sighed.

His client has confirmed that it's Y/n and has given him the address. His job now is to take pictures when any men came to her house.

He held his phone tight and looked at it as he finally made up his mind. He got out of his car and stood in front of his house, later taking a picture of himself in front of the house.

The sound of the door open startled him as he turned around and faced a confused Y/n. "What are you doing?" Hyunwoo kept his phone in the pocket and shrugged.

"I was supposed to take pictures of men coming to your house, but I want to see you. So, I took a picture of myself." Y/n scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"What do you want? I have some errands to do." Hyunwoo looked at his watch and  back at Y/n. It's almost midnight, what kind of errands she has?

"Don't think about my errands. I'm asking what do you want?" Hyunwoo snapped out of his thoughts and gathered his courage, finally making eye contact with Y/n.

"I'm here to say I'm sorry. My biggest mistake is not you. I've done something that cannot be forgiven. Something that I promised myself to not do and I can't tell you how much I wish I can undo my doings." Y/n's gaze softened as she gripped her bag tightly.

She looked at her watch and back at Hyunwoo. "Forget it. It's too late." She said as she walked past Hyunwoo, leaving him. Hyunwoo stood still as he looked at Y/n's figure, slowly disappearing from his sight. He sighed and ruffled his hair due to frustration.

"I'm not going to repeat my mistake."