Chapter 13

Hyunwoo grinned as he nodded his head. "I'm sorry to burden you. This must have shock you very much. Thank you for your attention."

Hyunwoo said as he took the tray and left the room. He put down the tray on the counter and stared blankly. I am a burden.

He shook his head as he washed the dishes. Who am I to deserve love? Hyunwoo finished up as he took his phone and stood in front of the door.

"I'll get going, Y/n. It's nice to meet you." Hyunwoo held the doorknob and twisted it as he stepped outside. "Wait. Hyunwoo, wait."

Hyunwoo stopped and turned around, facing Y/n. "I do have feelings for you, but I need to move on from Seokwoo first. It's not fair if I accept your confession after I had just broke up."

Y/n said as she looked down, fiddling with her fingers. "Can't we still keep in touch? At least?" Hyunwoo grinned and nodded his head.

"But, do I deserve to be your friend?" Y/n chuckled and nodded her head. "Of course. You're all I have, Hyunwoo." Hyunwoo grinned and opened his arms, gesturing for a hug.

Y/n giggled and hugged him tightly. "I'm very glad I met you, Hyunwoo." Hyunwoo smiled. "I do so too." Hyunwoo loosened the hug as he looked at his watch.

"I need to go back to the agency. I need to confirm that your case is closed." Y/n nodded her head as Hyunwoo left the apartment.

Hyunwoo drove straight to his office as he grinned at Jooheon who's at the counter. He opened the door to his office and furrowed his eyebrows as soon as he saw a figure sitting in his room.

"Hyung, don't go in there." Jooheon said as he widened his eyes after realizing that Hyunwoo already saw it. Hyunwoo glanced at Jooheon and shook his head.

He took a step inside and closed the door. "How may I help you, miss?" The figure turned around and faced Hyunwoo as Hyunwoo clenched his fist tightly.

"Son Hyunwoo. Don't you miss me?" Hyunwoo gulped his saliva as the figure stood up, walking towards him. She put her hand on his chest and looked at him sternly.

"I could tell that you missed me so much that you had to run an agency to forget me." She said as she cupped his cheeks. Hyunwoo held her hand and put it away.

"What are you doing here Hyerin?" Hyerin grinned and leaned closer towards him. " Of course it's because I miss you. I miss you so much, Hyunwoo. I'm sorry for what I've done before."

Hyunwoo looked away as he moved to his desk. He sat down and sighed. "Get out. I have work to do. Many work." Hyerin walked towards him and sat down on his lap.

Hyunwoo furrowed his eyebrows and was about to push her away as her hands held his, stopping him from doing so.

"Hyunwoo, I'm truly sorry for what I did in the past. I know you still haven't moved on from me. Please, Hyunwoo." Hyunwoo stared blankly at his table as he sighed.

"I'll think about it."