Chapter 7

Hyunwoo furrowed his eyebrows as he wiped his sweat. He looked at the frame in front of him as he grew more and more uneasy.

He threw the cushion towards the frame, making it dropped to the floor. He shouted in frustration as he put his face in his hands.

Why is she doing this to me? Hyunwoo was about to take the pill until a knock was heard. He opened the door and was greeted by Kihyun and Hyungwon, both have a big smile plastered on their face.

"What are you guys doing here?" Kihyun peeked to see his apartment and shook his head. "We're worried about you." Hyunwoo shrugged and step aside as the both of them entered.

Kihyun put the takeouts on the table as he took chopsticks from the kitchen. They all sat down at the living room as Kihyun passed them each the chopsticks.

"Eating will lift up the mood, right Hyungwon?" Hyungwon nodded his head and started eating. "Not until you'll break the mood again."

Kihyun glared at Hyungwon as he laughed, having fun teasing Kihyun. Hyunwoo shook his head and started to eat.

"How's your job? Got a new client?" Hyunwoo nodded his head. "Is she alright?" Hyunwoo munched his food and nodded his head.

Kihyun once also worked at the agency, but later quit after he fell for one of his client. Hyungwon still works at the agency, but he's not that active since he's too handsome. Many clients got attached to him because of it.

"I'm scared." Kihyun and Hyungwon averted their gaze towards Hyunwoo as he also looked at them. "That feeling came back."

They both furrowed their eyebrows. "Since when?" Hyunwoo rubbed his temples. "Since the new client came." Hyungwon and Kihyun looked at each other.

"Shall we replace you?" Hyunwoo shrugged. "Let me think about it." Kihyun and Hyungwon were confused since usually Hyunwoo would accept right away their offer.

"You know, it's been 3 years since she did that to you. It's time for you to move on from it. It's not like she-" Hyunwoo stood up and left as Kihyun threw a glare at Hyungwon.

Hyungwon sighed. "He need to realise that it's been 3 years. Maybe it's time for him to fall for someone again." Kihyun also sighed.

"If I could find that woman, I would made her pay for what she did to him." They both flinched after hearing the door slammed close. "Shit, he heard us." They both looked at each other and sighed again.

"It's all up to him whether he'll accept it or not. We could only hope."