Chapter 12

Y/n woke up as she held her head, feeling a slight headache. "Drink this." She took the glass from Hyunwoo and gulped it down in one shot.

"You should take a rest. Lay down. I'm going to get you some food." Y/n nodded her head as she laid down. Hyunwoo covered her with blanket as he left the room.

Y/n stared blankly at the ceiling and immediately regretted her actions last night. She regretted drinking that much when her alcohol tolerance is not that high.

Hyunwoo came in with a bowl of soup as he sat down beside Y/n. Y/n smiled at Hyunwoo as she sat down, Hyunwoo feeding her the soup.

"I was going to ask if you're okay to break the silence but the answer is definitely no. So..." Y/n laughed a little and shook her head.

"No, actually the answer is I'm okay. I'm feeling much better than yesterday. I feel good." Hyunwoo grinned at her answer and sighed in relief.

"I'm glad you did. I don't want you to feel like yesterday again." Y/n reached for his hand and held it tightly while she looked at him in his eyes.

"Thank you, Hyunwoo. Thank you for being there for me last night. I don't know what would happen if you're not there, I might wouldn't have even still be alive right now."

Hyunwoo grinned and pecked her hand gently. "It's what I do. Be there for people that need help, like you." Y/n nodded her head.

"I guess I won't be seeing you around after this. You're job is done, right?" Hyunwoo looked down as he stared blankly at the floor, thinking of his decision.

"I got something to confess, Y/n." Y/n raised an eyebrow and gestured him to continue. Hyunwoo gulped his saliva and gathered his courage.

"I think I like you, Y/n." He said as he raised his gaze to Y/n. Y/n's eyes widened as she didn't expected this at all.

"I know it's just be a day or two since I work with you, but my feelings for you got even more stronger. I know it's wrong for me to be attached since I'm the one that set the rule yet I'm the one that broke it."

Y/n looked away as she took a deep breath. "I just broke up. I couldn't." Hyunwoo looked down and nodded his head.

"It's not the perfect timing. I'm sorry, Hyunwoo."