Chapter 6

Y/n closed her eyes as she enjoyed the breeze. "It felt good." Hyunwoo raised an eyebrow and looked at her. "The air is good today. I don't know why."

Hyunwoo grinned. He put his arm around her shoulder. "Is this alright?" Y/n nodded her head. She leaned her head on his hand and smiled.

"I'm thankful for your presence, Hyunwoosshi." Hyunwoo raised an eyebrow as they both made eye contact. "Why?"

Y/n shrugged. "You're there when I felt myself like a loser. I got cheated on as if I'm not worth anything. I-" Hyunwoo cut her off.

"You're worth everything. Don't say that to yourself. You should know that everybody has their own value and I believe that each person lives is precious."

Y/n grinned. "This is why I'm glad to meet you. You've saved me." Hyunwoo almost blushed as he looked away and cleared his throat.

"Wow, the sky look so beautiful." He pointed to the sky. Y/n chuckled and looked up. She nodded in agreement as she pulled out her phone and took a picture.

"Shall we took a picture together?" Hyunwoo asked a passerby to take their picture. They gestured for both Y/n and Hyunwoo to sit closer.

They both followed the order. "Can your boyfriend put his hand on your waist?" Hyunwoo was about to deny it until Y/n held his hand and put it on her waist.

"Quickly." They nodded as they took the picture. They returned it back to Y/n and left. "We looked good." Hyunwoo nodded his head.

"Maybe you should put it as your wallpaper. That way he would notice it faster." Y/n raised an eyebrow. "Should I?"

"But, I don't want to end it this early though ." Hyunwoo sighed and rubbed his temple. "The sooner, the better." Hyunwoo was used to ending his job sooner since he doesn't want to be attached to his client.

Hyunwoo looked at his watch. "Let me send your home." Y/n nodded her head and trailed behind Hyunwoo. Her steps stopped when she looked at the playground.

She smiled at the sight of a happy couple playing with their child. Hyunwoo noticed it and looked at her. "I thought that he's the one. I've thought that our future will be like that."

Hyunwoo approached her and awkwardly caressed her head. "Things will turn out well. All my clients did." He assured her on his own way.

Y/n nodded her head and sighed. "Let's go." Y/n walked away, followed by Hyunwoo. Hyunwoo always felt pity towards his client, but he never showed it like this.

Something about Y/n made him do it and he knew well what feeling it is. The feeling he hates the most. Love.