Chapter 19

Hyunwoo slightly moved a little as he tried to raise his arm, but failed. He furrowed his eyebrows and finally opened his eyes, landing on the figure next to him. He chuckled and quietly removed his hand to prevent her from waking up.

He put on his clothes and left the room. He made his way into the kitchen and looked inside the fridge, thinking of what he should cook for breakfast.

He took out a few ingredients and started to cook. The noise that he made in the kitchen awaken Y/n as she fluttered her eyes open. He's in the kitchen?

Y/n wore a loose shirt and exited the room, wobbling her way to the kitchen. She sat down at the cabinet and watched him cook.

"Did you sleep well?" Y/n hummed as she rested her head on her chin. Y/n chuckled upon seeing Hyunwoo's messy hair.

"You look good although your hair is messy. I wonder why?" Hyunwoo chuckled as he served their breakfast. He sat across her and tried to fix his hair as Y/n yanked his hand.

"Don't fix your hair. It looked cute." Hyunwoo rubbed his nape nervously and looked at Y/n. "Did I? Am I cute?" Y/n nodded her head eagerly as they started to enjoy their food.

After finishing, Y/n cleaned up the dishes while Hyunwoo went to clean himself. Y/n later went back to the bedroom and searched for her oversized hoodie.

She found it and went to look for oversized pants, but luck is not on her side. She put it on the bed as Hyunwoo stepped out of the shower with towel wrapped around his waist.

Y/n looked away as she pointed her finger to the hoodie. Hyunwoo furrowed his eyebrows and glanced at Y/n. "I've bought my own clothes here, you know. It's in the car. Can you take it for me?" Y/n nodded her head as she quickly went to his car and waited for him to open it.

Hyunwoo chuckled at her behaviour and took his keys, unlocking his car. Y/n took a bag at the backseat and went back inside. Hyunwoo sat down on the bed and waited as her figure appeared.

She looked down and put down the bag, later attempting to leave the room. Hyunwoo quickly caught her wrist and pulled her closer towards him.

"Where are you going, Y/n?" Hyunwoo asked as Y/n looked everywhere but him. Hyunwoo chuckled as he sat her down on his lap and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Why are you acting like it's your first time seeing it?" Y/n's cheeks reddened and hit him. Hyunwoo laughed at her reaction as she pouted.

"Don't laugh, it's not funny and besides I'm getting used to it." Hyunwoo nodded his head and pecked her forehead later ruffling her hair.

"You better cause you'll be seeing this often from now on."