Chapter 14

Hyunwoo furrowed his eyebrows as he sighed. What have I've done? He looked at the figure beside him and sat down. Don't let her get near you, Hyunwoo.

He picked up his clothes and wore it as he left the room. He took his car keys as he exited the house and went straight to the only place he could lean on.

He knocked on the door as Kihyun opened it. He looked at Hyunwoo as he furrowed his eyebrows. "What are you doing here? It's early morning. Why don't you go to Hyungwon's?"

Kihyun asked as Hyunwoo looked at Kihyun sadly. "I've made a mistake." Kihyun's expression softened as he led Hyunwoo in the living room.

"Is your girlfriend not around?" Kihyun shook his head. "She slept at her grandma's house. Her grandma asked for her help."

Hyunwoo nodded his head as he sighed again. "What's going on Hyunwoo? Don't tell me that the unsophisticated woman is back."

He nodded his head and covered his face with his hands. "Wait, you didn't do something with her right? Please tell me that I'm wrong Hyunwoo."

Hyunwoo shook his head and looked at Kihyun. He took a deep breath as he held back the tears. Kihyun sighed as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"You don't know how much I want to shout at you and be mad at you. You know you're doing the wrong thing but why do you still fell for her tricks."

"She cheated on you countless times Hyunwoo. She only get back with you to fill up the space. Can't see you that?" Hyunwoo nodded his head as he ruffled his own hair roughly.

"What happen to that girl? The girl that you said you felt the feelings again when you're with her. What happen to her Hyunwoo?"

Tears flow along his cheeks as he closed his eyes tightly. "I confessed to her, but it's not the right timing. But, she told me that she had feelings for me too but she's not sure of it."

Kihyun ruffled his own hair as a knock was heard. Kihyun pat Hyunwoo's back and opened the door. "What are you doing here Hyungwon?"

Hyungwon pushed Kihyun aside as he rushed towards Hyunwoo. "I've heard from Jooheon. Are you alright Hyunwoo?"

Kihyun came and hit his head. "Do he look alright to you?" Hyungwon was about to throw hands at Kihyun as Hyunwoo stood up, earning their attention.

"I'm going to clear this up with her. She doesn't deserve this at all. She doesn't deserve me." Both Hyungwon and Kihyun looked at Hyunwoo proudly.

"Go on and kick her out. Tell her you're over her and already have plans for your future. Tell her that she should not show up in front of your face anytime she wants."

Hyunwoo looked at them confusedly. "Who are you guys talking about?" Hyungwon chuckled and put his hands on his waist.

"Of course about Hyerin. Who else?" Hyunwoo looked at them sadly and shook his head. Kihyun widened his eyes as he knew what he was going to do.

"I'm going to clear this up with Y/n."