Chapter 10

Hyunwoo's words kept on repeating in
Y/n's mind as she stared blankly at the view outside. Hyunwoo noticed the sudden mood change and decided to turn on the radio.

Now playing - Have A Goodnight

Y/n looked at Hyunwoo and raised an eyebrow. "Why are you bringing me here with you?" Hyunwoo looked at her for a second and back to the road.

"You remind me of someone. Someone important to me." Y/n furrowed her eyebrows. She couldn't help but feel curious.

"Who?" Hyunwoo grinned a little and shook his head. "She's important to me once, but not anymore." Y/n nodded her head as she looked away.

The car was filled with silence again. Later, Y/n heard Hyunwoo singing along to the song as she turned her head and looked at him.

His voice is as sweet as honey. She was amazed by his voice as she smiled. "I didn't know you can sing." Hyunwoo singing cames to ahl halt as he smiled sheepishly.

"Of course you don't. We just met." Y/n cracked a laughter at his words as Hyunwoo joined her. Hyunwoo grinned as he continued to sing to the songs that was played.

The drive felt short as Hyunwoo's voice distracted Y/n from the time. They arrived as Y/n looked at Hyunwoo. The mood suddenly changes.

Hyunwoo was staring blankly as he sighed. "You're alright?" Hyunwoo nodded his head as he exited the car.
"Stay here."

Hyunwoo took a bouquet of flower from the car's boot as he was indeed suppose to visit his mother's grave today. He closed the boot and walked away.

He stood still in front of the tomb as he put down the flower. "How are you doing, mom? I'm still the same as before. Same job, same routine, same people."

"I've been helping them like how you ask mom. For them not to be hurt, like how you're hurt. There's this girl that change my duty a little."

"Usually they will only ask me to investigate whether their partner is cheating or not. But, this one is different. She already finds out and was getting her revenge."

"She's brave, mom. She's like her." Hyunwoo held his hand tight as he smiled slightly. "I missed her. But, I know I shouldn't."

He looked at his watch and noticed it's been 30 minutes. He wiped his tears that he's been holding back and smiled. He looked at his mother's picture and bowed.

"I'll be happy so don't worry about me and enjoy your new life." Hyunwoo turned around and went back to his car. He shook his head when he saw Y/n already sleeping.

He entered the car and looked at her figure. He adjusted the air conditioner and slowed it down. He took off his jacket and put it on Y/n, hoping to warm her up.

Hyunwoo started the engine and drove her home. "I'm cold." Y/n said as she moved a little. Hyunwoo took her hand and intertwined it with his.

"Does it help?" Y/n smiled and opened her eyes a bit. "You're cute." Hyunwoo's cheeks reddened as he locked his eyes at the road, avoiding her gaze.

Y/n giggled as she caressed his hand with her thumb. "Thank you Hyunwoosshi." Hyunwoo nodded his head and took a glance at her as she drifted back to sleep.

Hyunwoo shook his head as he calmed himself down. He's blushing so much now since it's been awhile he got close with a lady.

They later arrived at her apartment as he parked the car and looked at Y/n. He took a moment and stared at her figure. "I wanted to say this, but it's too cliche."

Hyunwoo looked away as Y/n smiled and opened her eyes. Hyunwoo awkwardly rubbed his nape. "What is it? That you want to say."

Y/n stretched herself and sat straight. "In drama they usually say 'take a picture it'll last longer'." Hyunwoo nodded his head, agreeing with Y/n.

"You should go back. It's late." Y/n nodded her head and gave him back the jacket. Y/n opened the door and was about to step outside.

"Will you be alright?" Y/n stopped and looked at Hyunwoo as Hyunwoo staring at her with worried eyes. Y/n flashed a smile and nodded her head.

"I'll be fine. Thank you Hyunwoo." Hyunwoo nodded his head as Y/n got out and started to walk to the elevator. She entered the elevator and noticed Hyunwoo still looking at her. He smiled at her as the elevator door closed.

Hyunwoo sighed in relief and drove away. Hyunwoo decided to stop by a nearby convenience store to eat ramen since he's very hungry.

Meanwhile, Y/n entered the password to her apartment and opened the door. Her eyes widened to see Seokwoo and Hyeyoon making out with each other.

"What's going on here?" Seokwoo's eyes widened as they both pulled away and looked at her. Y/n clenched her fist in order to control her emotions.

She knew that this day will happen but she's never prepared. Although she hate him very much but deep inside she still love him and she hated that so much.
"Y/n, I can explain." Y/n shook her head and looked at him coldly.

"There's nothing to explain. Pack your stuffs and leave. We're over."