Finale

Hyunwoo parked his car as he entered the house, grinning widely upon seeing the dish served on the table. He looked around searching for Y/n's figure as he loosened the tie.

"Y/n?" He went inside the bedroom and furrowed his eyebrows upon seeing it empty. "Park Y/n?" He kept shouting as he went inside rooms after rooms.

He finally took out his phone and dialled her number. His expectations dropped after hearing her phone in the bedroom on the nightstand. He ended the call and ruffled his hair. Where is she?

He got out of the house and looked around the neighborhood, hoping to see a glimpse of her. Luck was not on his side as he sighed and went back to the house.

He sat down on the bed as he tried to think of where she could've gone to. He took a look at the phone and sighed. I don't want to break her trust.

He hesitantly took the phone and unlocked it. Her phone was not occupied with any password as he opened it. He opened the contacts and started to try dial the numbers.

XXX:
Hello?

Hyunwoo:
Hi I'm Hyunwoo, Y/n's boyfriend. Do you perhaps know where she is?

XXX:
Oh my god, I'm sorry. She's with me at the Newton's bar. I dragged her here. I didn't know she had a boyfriend.

Hyunwoo:
That's okay, but may I know who I'm talking to?

Miyeon:
I'm her friend, Miyeon. You can come here and pick her up if you want.

Hyunwoo:
Thank you, I'll be right there.

Hyunwoo ended the call as he sighed in relief. He took his car keys and exited the house, rushing towards Y/n's location.

He arrived inside the bar as he looked around for her figure. His eyes landed on two figures. One was already sleeping while the other was still drinking. He knew that the girl sleeping is Y/n.

He went towards them and tapped on Y/n's shoulder, getting no response. He looked at the girl as she grinned. "I'm Miyeon, Y/n's friend. It's been a while since I saw her so I dragged her here. I didn't expect her to have a boyfriend without telling me."

Hyunwoo grinned slightly as he looked at Y/n worriedly. "She drank a little bit too much. You don't have to worry much about her."

Hyunwoo gently shrugged her shoulder which made Y/n moved a little. "I'm going to take her home. Thank you Miyeon."

Miyeon looked at him and furrowed her eyebrows. "You're that agency guy, right? The one that I recommended to Y/n?" Hyunwoo gave her a slight smile and nodded his head. "Thank you for introducing me to her. I wouldn't have know her if it wasn't for you."

Hyunwoo carried her and put her back in the car as he started the engine. He drove them back to her house as Y/n mumbled random things along their way.

Y/n gained her consciousness as she squinted her eyes upon seeing Hyunwoo. "Where are you taking me? I have a boyfriend you know." Hyunwoo chuckled and glanced at her.

"I'm taking you to your home. Your boyfriend must been worried." Y/n giggled as she closed her eyes back. "Of course he would. He's the most caring person I've ever known. I'm so lucky to have him." Hyunwoo's cheeks reddened after hearing her compliments as he parked the car.

"Let's go. We're already here." Hyunwoo exited the car and carried her to the bedroom. He covered her with the blanket and sat down at edge, looking at her.

"You worried me a lot." He took her hand and caresses it gently with his thumb. She pulled her hand away as Hyunwoo raised an eyebrow.

"My boyfriend is gonna be mad. You should leave before he come home." Hyunwoo chuckled and cupped her cheeks. "I'm your boyfriend, Son Hyunwoo." Y/n raised an eyebrow as she smiled lightly.

"Prove it to me then, Son Hyunwoo. Show me that you're my boyfriend." Hyunwoo giggled as he trapped her in his arms, leaning his forehead on hers.

"Watch me."