Chapter 8

Seokwoo entered the cafe as he quickly went towards the figure. "Sorry, I'm late." Seokwoo said as he pecked her forehead.

"It's fine. I've just came here as well." Seokwoo grinned as he took the menu. "How are you doing, Hyeyoonsshi?" Hyeyoon grinned and shrugged.

"Fine. Like always. How about you?" Seokwoo grinned as well. "Never been better." They both ordered their food as Hyeyoon reached for Seokwoo's hand.

"I've missed you." Seokwoo grinned. "I've missed you too. More than you." Seokwoo giggled as the both of them passed by the time by chatting with each other.

"Have you told her about us?" Seokwoo shook his head as Hyeyoon furrowed her eyebrows. "Until when are you going to keep this secret?" Seokwoo looked down.

Meanwhile, Y/n was furious back at home as she looked at the time. He promised me. Y/n scoffed as she dialled his number.

Y/n
Where are you?

Seokwoo
Something came up. I'm sorry.

Y/n rolled her eyes and ended the call. She dialled Hyunwoo's number.

Y/n
Hyunwoosshi

Hyunwoo
What is it, Y/n?

Y/n
I want to have some fun. Do you mind accompanying me?

Hyunwoo
When?

Y/n
Now. Come pick me up.

Y/n ended the call as she changed herself into a new fresh pair of clothes. She put on her makeup as she took her phone and checked the tracker.

She rolled her eyes as she later received a message from Hyunwoo, telling her that he's arrived. Y/n grabbed her bag and went outside.

She got into his car as she put on her seatbelt. "To the Newton Cafe, please." Hyunwoo nodded his head as he drove her there.

Y/n looked outside as her eyes were filled with anger. Hyunwoo noticed that and decided to keep quiet. They later arrived as Y/n quickly got off, followed by Hyunwoo.

Y/n entered and put on a shocked expression. "Babe, what are you doing here?" Seokwoo looked at her shocked as Y/n rushed towards him and hugged him.

Y/n looked at Hyeyoon and raised an eyebrow. "Who are you, miss?" Hyeyoon was about to answer until Seokwoo cut her off.

"She's my friend, Hyeyoon. Hyeyoonsshi, this is my girlfriend, Y/n." Y/n smiled as she sat down beside him. Hyunwoo came towards them as Y/n gestured him to sit beside Hyeyoon.

"Everyone, he is my best friend, Son Hyunwoo." Hyunwoo grinned slightly as they returned his smile. "You see, Seokwoo was supposed to have a date with me today, but he said that something came up so I ask Hyunwoo to hang out with me. I didn't thought that I would meet you here, oppa."

Hyeyoon looked away as Y/n grinned while looking at Seokwoo as he did the same. Hyunwoo also looked away.

"By the way, oppa what's did came up?"