Chapter 11

Y/n stared blankly at the floor as tears were flowing along her cheeks. She don't know what to feel. She felt relieved he finally left but felt sad at the same time that he left.

Y/n put her face in her hands and cried her heart out. "KIM SEOKWOO." Y/n fell on the floor as she clenched her fists. All the 6 years was just a waste.

A knock was heard as Y/n only stared at the door. She has lost her strength to get up as she laid on the floor and just watched.

"Y/n, open up. It's me Hyunwoo." Y/n's heart got light a bit upon hearing Hyunwoo's voice. She gathered the strength she could get and walked towards the door, opening it.

Hyunwoo was surprised to see Y/n's state as Hyunwoo hugged her tightly. He closed the door and led her to the living room, sitting down.

Hyunwoo caressed her hair and whispered good things to Y/n, hoping to help her. Y/n's cries became quieter as Hyunwoo loosened the hug.

"Did he hurt you anywhere? Are you alright?" He asked as he scanned her figure, searching for sign of her hurting. His eyes met hers as he chuckled a little.

"How stupid I am, you're clearly not fine." Y/n cracked up a little as Hyunwoo's joke as Hyunwoo smiled. "It's done. He left already."

Y/n said as Hyunwoo took her hands and caressed it. "You did a great job, Y/n. You face too much things." Y/n smiled a little as he smiled as well.

"But, why still it hurt so much?" Hyunwoo pat her hair. "It'll hurt for a while, but we can decide how long we're going to hurt. Whether we're going to stand back up and got stronger or stay and wait for time to heal us."

Hyunwoo flashed a smile as he awkwardly laughed. "Want to eat? I know some good place." Y/n laughed and hit him playfully.

"Stupid. I can't go out looking like this." Hyunwoo held her cheeks and stared at her. "You're beautiful already. Just the way you are."

Y/n was stunned as she looked down. "What are you saying?" Hyunwoo shook his head and rubbed his nape. "I'm sorry that came out wrong. I just thought that might cheer you up."

Y/n smiled a little and nodded her head. "That did cheer me up a little." Hyunwoo sighed in relief as Y/n chuckled at his actions.

"Should we sober together?" Hyunwoo chuckled and nodded his head. "I'll go get some soju." Y/n nodded her head as Hyunwoo stood up.

"It's in the fridge." Hyunwoo opened the refrigerator and took out a few bottle of soju with two soju glass. He put it on the table and poured it for the both of them.

Y/n took it and was about to drink until Hyunwoo's hands stopped her from doing so. "Promise me this will be the last time you sober up. I don't want you to be like this again."

Y/n smiled and nodded her head as she started to drink. "I guess it's a mistake for me to date him. He's always been an asshole, I just always gave in."

She said, pouring herself a drink. Hyunwoo took the glass and drink it. "But, you're lucky enough to find our agency. At least, we helped you a little."

Y/n shook her head. "You've helped me enough. More than enough. You're there when I need you, you're always there." Y/n took the bottle and drank it.

Hyunwoo held it and put it down. "Slow down." Y/n coughed and laughed. She stared at the floor as she played with her necklace.

"I look pathetic, right?" Hyunwoo looked at her figure sadly as he remembered his past. He knew how hurt it felt, he have been there before.

"It's okay to look pathetic sometimes. I've been there too." Y/n looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Who would broke up with you? You're too handsome."

Hyunwoo chuckled as he shrugged. "Looks doesn't matter. It's the heart. She fell out of love and left." Y/n's eyes widened.

"She left you just like that?" Hyunwoo nodded his head as he smiled at Y/n's reaction. "If that could happen to you, it would happen to me too."

Hyunwoo furrowed his eyebrows. "Why would that be?" Y/n chuckled as she smiled. "I'm not beautiful. I'm not rich. I'm not a good person, I have too many flaws."

"You're beautiful, Y/n. Both inside and out. Human have flaws and it doesn't exclude anybody. Everybody have their own flaws even I have them."

He hesitantly wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a hug. Y/n rested her head on his chest as Hyunwoo pat her back.

"It's okay to be human."