part 1. prologue

Issei always felt like a burden, felt weak. He felt that everyday since his parents were murdered, no one found the killer and did what he needed to when it came to surviving in the streets but how long can a mere 14 year old boy last all alone? Eventually he was caught stealing food for the last time and the town's people were chasing Issei through the forest near the town and eventually caught him. They beat him half to death and left him on the forest floor. The crowd left except for one woman who stayed. Issei opened his eyes and saw the old woman smirking and pleaded for help.

Issei: please help me.

The woman looked at him and showed an evil grin.

Woman: now why would I help you after I toyed with you?

Issei retorted weakly.

Issei: what....do you mean?

That's when he saw the old woman change her appearance to a young girl around 20 years old with pink eyes and long black hair with a seductive body but what caught Issei's attention was a pair of black feathered wings sprouting from her back.

Issei: who the hell are you and what do you mean you toyed with me?

Girl: well since you're about to die it doesn't really matter. My name is not important. I am a fallen angel and you are dead.

Issei: wait ju...WAH.

Before Issei could say anything, the woman picked him up from his neck while chocking him and stabbed him in the chest with a light spear. Issei couldn't even scream from the intense pain. He didn't even have any energy to move. She twisted the spear a bit and Issei coughed up some blood and after she dropped him leaving him to die. She flew away laughing at her prey she killed in cold blood. Issei lay there bleeding from his chest wound and saw the spear disappear into thin air but you see fragments of the spear in his chest wound. He was losing blood and dying and closed his eyes accepting his death while thinking about how he ended up here. From being orphaned to being put in shitty foster homes only to be mistreated and then forced to run away.

(Issei's thought: so that is it huh? My life really was a waste.)

Just before Issei welcomed death he heard the voice of a woman and opened his eyes with very little energy he had left and saw the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. A woman around his age with beautiful blue eyes and long crimson hair with a body most women would kill to have.

Woman: so you're the one huh? My name is Rias Gremory and now you're all mine.

She pulled out 8 pawn pieces and merged them with Issei. He felt life return to his body but still unable to move but it was short lived until he felt his chest wound burning and the pain was far worse then before. So much that it paralyzed him and he couldn't even flinch. He passed out from the pain, later he woke up in a bed and remembered everything that happened. He check his chest wound and it was gone save for a massive scar that burned when he touched it. It was a literal painful reminder. Rias Gremory came in along with 3 other ladies and 1 guy. The woman with long black hair and pink eyes is Akeno, the short girl with blonde hair and green eyes is Asia, the other girl with short white hair and golden eyes is Koneko. The handsome blonde guy is Kiba. This is where his suffering will begin anew.