part 33: aftermath

Vali and Rossweisse went to meet Ophis.

Rossweisse: Vali please tell me where we are meeting Ophis.

Vali: we're going to the dimensional gap. She says that she has something important to show.

Rossweisse: the dimension gap???

Vali: yes.

Both go to the designated location and see Ophis waiting for them.

Ophis: you brought a friend?

Vali: we can trust her.

Ophis: very well. Come, there's someone you two should meet.

Rossweisse: whom might that me?

Ophis had already opened a tear to the dimensional gap.

Great red: that would be me young Valkyrie.

Vali: great red?

Great: greetings host of Albion. I see you brought your girlfriend.

Rossweisse: g.gg.ggggg girlfriend?

Vali: I just met her recently, you're jumping to conclusions.

Vali tried to act cool but his blush was hard to cover up. Rossweisse was no different.

Ophis: stop teasing red. We need to tell them the plan.

Great red: ah yes.

Vali: the plan to kill him right?

Rossweisse: who?

Great red: the true leader of the chaos brigade.

Sirzechs, Grayfia, team Rias, team, Riser, Team Sona, team Bael, Serafall, Ajuka and Azazel all came to visit the couple in their time of sorrow. Issei and his mate continue to mourn the loss but Issei was troubled by something else, him killing Loki was something he promised Odin that he wouldn't do but he did it anyway. He took away a man's son from him forever and being someone who just lost his soon to be born child could sympathize. The wolves shrunk to the size of small dogs and would sit on his and Kuroka's lap. Looking at them reminded Issei how he literally barbequed their master no their father and fed him to them. A cruel act he didn't know he was capable of. Others tried to comfort him but to no avail. Kuroka didn't say anything because she too couldn't do anything.

A month has passed and things started to return to normal, at least it was for the others but not for the unfortunate couple.

Kuroka: what are you thinking about Issei?

Issei: Odin and what I'll say to him when I have to face him, I killed his son and what's worse is that I don't regret doing it because he nearly killed you and killed our unborn. I don't if I'm in the wrong or in the right...I. I I just don't know anymore.

Kuroka: he did try to bring Ragnarok upon us.

Issei: I know but still I took away a man's son. I don't know if that will fuck the alliance with Asgard or what.
I tortured the bastard and fed him to his own wolves.

Kuroka: ........ You know, they seem to like you more than they cared for Loki. They never left our side since the fight.

Issei: ....yeah...and it helped a bit to ease the pain. They might be beasts of legend but they still crave companionship.

Kuroka: so why not make them out familiars?

Issei: if that's what they want.

The wolves came to Issei and sat on his lap.