part 7. broken.

Team Rias were all sitting in the medical room and got patched up from their injuries, the medic allowed them to go home and they were all teleported at a park in Kuoh Town. Everyone was silent and just stood there, Issei looked at the night sky and felt a cool breeze, he then looked at his phone. It's almost midnight and he has plans tomorrow then begins walking towards his apartment.

Akeno: Issei wait.

Issei: sigh..... What is it Akeno?

He asked in a annoyed and angry tone

Akeno: thanks....for saving Rias and also we're sorry for how we treated you, we just wanted you to get stronger.

Rias: Akeno stop.

Issei is now livid.

Issei: you wanted to make me strong? CUT THE BULLSHIT, YOU GUYS TURNED ME INTO YOUR FUCKING PUNCHING BAG UNDER THE PRESUMPTION THAT YOU'RE DOING IT TO HELP ME. AFTER ALL I DID FOR YOU SPOILED BITCHES? KIBA I HELPED YOU WITH THE HOLY SWORD SHIT, SAVED ASIA FROM GETTING RAPED FOR ETERNITY FROM THAT WEAK SHIT DIADORA AND HELPED YOU AKENO WITH YOUR FALLEN ANGEL SIDE EVEN THOUGH I HATE THEM AS MUCH AS YOU DID BUT HERE'S THE DIFFERENCE AKENO, HUMANS KILLED YOUR MOTHER NOT FALLEN ANGELS. ONLY I WAS THE ONE THEY KILLED. BY THE WAY RIAS, WHEN YOU REINCARNATE SOMEONE WHO WAS KILLED BY A LIGHT SPEAR, MAKE SURE THEY DON'T HAVE SHARDS OF SAID SPEAR STILL EMBEDDED IN THEIR FUCKING SKIN. YOU ONLY MADE ME SUFFER MORE THAN I ALREADY DID, IT STILL FUCKING HURTS TILL THIS DAY.........TO FEEL MY BODY BURNING, NOT BEING ABLE TO BREATH, IT WAS JUST LIKE THAT DAY 5 YEARS AGO, YOU WERE THERE WATCHING AS THE FALLEN WHORE IMPALED MY CHEST AND TWISTED THE FUCKING SPEAR. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW THAT FEELS? FUCK WHY DID I EVEN THINK I COULD LOVE YOU, LOVE ANY OF YOU.........

They all stayed silent and he let out everything he held in for years. After a minute or two Issei continues but in a low and broken voice.

Issei: no one wanted me, I was cursed but I gave my life to you because you gave me a place in this world...I thought I was finally doing some good.

Rias: but..you are...

Issei: meeting you...was the worst luck of my life.

Issei finally let it all out, to the point where even he shed tears. He didn't ...no he couldn't even look at any of them in the eyes.

Issei: if I had known that this is how I would be treated then I never would have helped any one of you, Asia I can tell that you saw me as burden. I always saw your expressions when you healed my injuries, you hating healing me. A part of me is grateful for your help but now I wish you never did and unlike a certain red head...I wish you would have let me die.

Everyone was stunned by Issei's words, he was so cold and heartless towards them just like they were to him and it made them see that he was telling the truth. This was their breaking point, everyone started crying but then again what else can you do after that?

Issei: I'm done with all of this, I'm just done. I helped you guys and I saved Rias, my debt is paid. Also congrats Rias on being free and now it's my turn.

Rias: wait.. what?

Issei summons his gauntlet and envelops it in green energy then puts in right through his chest. Everyone got up to stop him put were pushed back from a burst of energy. They opened their eyes and see Issei holding 8 pawn pieces them he dropped them on her ground.

Rias: why...why would you do that? YOU'LL DIE. THOSE WERE LINKED TO YOUR SOUL.

Issei starts to have a nose bleed and his vision becomes a little blurry.

Issei: like I even care anymore oh and don't worry, I set up a barrier so no one can see or hear us. Good bye "master".

Issei walks away and disappears into the darkness leaving the others feeling rejected and miserable. Rias picked up the pawn pieces and noticed that they went from red to a full white, there was nothing left of their magical properties. Rias immediately contacted her friend Sona asking for her help via communication circle.

Sona: hello Rias?

Rias: Sona I need your help it's an emergency. Just come quickly please.

Sona teleports to the park, she sees everyone on their knees crying and asks in a panicked voice.

Sona: what happened?

Rias just shows her the 8 useless pawn pieces. Sona just covers her mouth from the shock.

Sona: those are Issei's pawn pieces. Don't tell me that he's dead.

Rias: he removed them by force and now we have no idea where he is. Please help me find him.

Sona nodded and contacted her team and ordered them to spread out. He couldn't have gone far what they didn't know was that Issei used his balance breaker wings and flew to his apartment, Issei grabbed the essentials like cash and ID, just before leaving Issei started to cough up blood.

Ddraig: looks like the Gremory girl was telling the truth, you're dying but I can help fix that.

Issei: how so?

Ddraig: since you're human again, I can turn your body into that of a dragon. You'll have powers again and be stronger than before and use balance breaker for longer periods of time.

Issei: but?

Ddraig: but you'll have dragonic features over time and it won't be painless. It might take months.

Issei: I'm used to being in pain.

Ddraig: very well then but we should go somewhere secluded. I sense devils coming towards us.

Issei: the mountains, they won't suspect me go there. There's even a forest beyond that. It'll be safe there.

Ddraig: we should leave now before it's too late but what about your plan at school?

Issei: I can execute it later, let's get out of here.

Issei flys away into the forest just a minute or two before Sona arrives with Rias. They looked around noticed that Issei isn't here.

Rias: where is he?

Rias said in a worried and panicked tone.

Sona: Rias look.

Sona points towards the blood puddle on the floor.

Rias: oh no. No no NO NO NO NO.

Rias start sobbing uncontrollably while Sona just hugged her friend.
Sona called Rias's team and let them know what they found. News later reached Sirzechs and Grayfia they they too broke down after Rias showed them the pawn pieces.

Sirzechs: no, not my little brother....why didn't I look after him?

Grayfia: he went through so much and we just...we just.....let him go ...without helping him or comforting him.....

Sirzechs: we need to send out a search part. Asap