part 20. the queen.

WARNING. 18+ CONTENT. READ AS YOUR OWN RISK.

Everyone at the party were passed out, Issei and Kuroka just sat there and were confused about whether or not they should talk about what did.

Issei: I honestly can't believe she did that.

Kuroka: I can. She kissed me.

Issei: there's something you didn't hear about the conversation. She wanted to be my queen.

Kuroka: are you serious? What did you tell her?

Issei: I obviously refused. She's already a high class devil and I'm a fallen dragon. Too many problems might occur if the heir if the Gremory clan was demoted to queen by choice and to become one of a fallen peerage no less.

Kuroka: so any ideas on who you will add to your own team?

Issei: actually about that.

Issei pulls out his queen piece and says.

Issei: I want you to be my queen.

Kuroka: but.....but...but why me?

Issei: why not? You've been with me through my worst and loved me, helped me heal and so much more that no words can describe. You don't have to say yes if you..

Kuroka: I'm in. I want to be your queen.

Issei: little did you know that you always were but now you're a literal queen.

The queen piece emitted a bright red and golden light that moved like fire. Smooth and slow. The piece merged with Kuroka and her 8 fallen wings just like Issei's, she also got a bit of dragon power in her but no horns or any other dragonic features. Her golden eyes now had a few thin streaks of red which made her even more beautiful.

Kuroka: how do I look?

Issei was truly speechless.

Kuroka: do I look that bad?

Issei just got up from his chair, walked over to Kuroka and just picked her up in his arms, pinned her against the wall and kissed her with a passion greater than ever until they both parted to catch their breath.

Kuroka: iss... Issei?

Issei just looked into her eyes and tears filled his own.

Issei: you are the most beautiful being to exist and ... I ..just don't have the words...to describe what I feel for you.

Issei began to french kiss her with all his love, Kuroka accepted his love, she put her arms on his back for support and to feel him up. Both were euphoric, Issei began to kiss her on her cheeks, her neck, the rough action loosened her kimono exposing her shoulders and most of her chest. Issei couldn't resist as his dragonic instincts were taking over, he left hickies all over her soft porcelain skin from her neck to her breasts. She covered her mouth to suppress the moans she couldn't help but let out. Issei was hitting her weak spots. She dug her nails into his back. With her new powers, sensitivity was among them. Issei used whatever control he had left and stopped himself from getting carried away.

Kuroka: why did you stop?

Issei: I was getting carried away. My dragon instincts were taking over. Bring a little drunk was another reason. I felt like I was forcing myself on you.

Kuroka: come with me.

She grabbed his hand and went to the master bed room then locks the door behind them.

Issei: why did..

Kuroka pushed Issei on the king sized bed and sat on his lap.

Kuroka: now let's continue where we left off. None will bother us.