part 27. Sitri gets owned.

The next day team red along with Irina, Xenovia, Cao Cao, Vali and Ophis were invited to sit with the devil kings to watch the match between Sitri and Bael.

Issei: I wonder how Saji will do against them.

Kuroka: who?

Issei: he's a sacred gear user on Sona's team. He's the pawn and so far the only guy on her team.

Kuroka: so the blonde guy must be him. I can sense a dragon in him as well.

Serafall: his sacred gear holds Viritra the poison dragon.

Ophis: I knew it.

Ophis said while sitting on Issei's lap eating chocolate. The dragon of Infinity in the form or a little girl sitting on his lap eating chocolate....

Everyone: 😐🤯💀🤨😒😵😻

The atmosphere was getting awkward but everyone thanked their lucky stars as the match had started.

Azazel: welcome to the 2nd match, today it's team Bael vs Sitri. Each team has 5 minutes to plan. Your time starts now.

Both teams had started planning.

Team Bael members:

Sairorg as king.
Kuisha Abbadon as queen.
Coriana and Mesteeta as bishops.
Liban and Beruka as knights.
Gandoma and Ladora as rooks
and one mysterious pawn wearing a hood and a mask.

Issei: that pawn is new and dangerous.

Vali: a sacred gear user?

Kuroka: maybe.

Team Sitri members:

Sona Sitri as king.
Tsubaki as queen.
Momo and Reya as bishops.
Tomoe as her only knight.
Tsubasa as her only rook and Saji as her only pawn.

Serafall: I really wish she had a full peerage.

Sirzechs: Sona will be alright. Have faith.

Serafall: we both know that the power difference is too much between them. As a devil king I have to face facts.

Issei: I played chess with her a while back, she's cunning so she'll put up a good fight.

Rias: when did you two hangout?

Issei: after she and I had ramen at our favorite spot, oh how I missed that taste.

Kuroka: now I want ramen.

Sirzechs: how about we all go check out that place you're talking about after the match.

Everyone nods.

Azazel: begin the match.

Sona created several magic based traps, Saji promoted to queen and summoned his sacred gear, a black gauntlet on both arms and his eyes turned purple.

Issei: that's new.

Akeno: father mentioned that one of Sona's team members was at the Grigori but he didn't tell me why. Now we know cause clearly Saji had an upgrade.

Team Sona began to fight team Bael but Sairorg didn't and neither did his pawn.

Sona: why aren't you and your pawn fighting?

Sairorg: I'm sorry Sona but I can't tell you that.

Sona: why not?

Sairorg: would you share your secrets with your opponent?

Sona: fair enough.

Sona's only rook couldn't fight both of Sairorg's rooks at the same time and one of them is a golem. Eventually her pawn retired. Her only knight had the same fate and retired.
Saji was about to fight Coriana until she started stripping.