part 29. eternal bond.

With Ajuka.

As Ajuka already unlocked the secrets that Shalba left he can't help but feel something is missing.

Serafall: you okay there Ajuka?

Ajuka: huh oh yes I'm fine.

Grayfia: you sure don't look like it.

Ajuka: sigh ...I just have this feeling like we missed something. Shalba was indeed working on enhancements but why? Most have an aptitude for certain abilities then training is the best way so why enhance them by force? Just what was his goal.?

Azazel: that's what I've been thinking, if he wasn't dead then we would ask him.

Ajuka: let's just hope it's nothing serious.

Azazel: well you guys have fun, I'm meeting Issei at the Grigori. I want to study that new ability of his.

Azazel leaves. Meanwhile with Issei and the others.

Issei: alright guys I'm meeting the old crow at the Grigori, he wants to study my promotion ability.

Everyone: alright.

Issei teleports.

Kuroka: okay now that he's gone there's something I need to know.

She was dead serious and it worried the others.

La Fey: which is?

Kuroka: Issei's birthday. I know almost everything about him from his taste in music, food, movies etc but not his birthday and yes I've asked him but he just goes silent.

Arthur: that's not a good sign.

Kuroka: Irina and Xenovia, you two are practically his sisters when you were in the foster home, did he ever tell you?

Xenovia: now that you mention it he didn't.

Irina: he never said anything about it.

Kuroka: damn it.

Vali: maybe his old team can tell us. 5 years is a lot of time to get to know someone.

Irina: I'll go ask them.

Kuroka: thanks Irina. I'll try to do some digging.

Irina goes to visit Rias at the ORC and knocks on the door.

Rias: come in.

Irina: hey Rias.

Rias: hey Irina, what brings you here?

Irina: I want to know about Issei's birthday. Specifically the date.

Rias's eyes went wide. Again she was reminded that in 5 years she truly knew nothing about Issei. The other members were no different for they too didn't know. His school admission papers has a false date, only the year was accurate.

Rias: I'm sorry Irina......I don't know. We only know the year.

Irina: then how do we find out?

Rias was now determined to put in the effort to find out the date.

Rias: I'll start looking into it and I'll call you.

Irina: okay thanks Rias.

Irina goes back to her team and Rias immediately goes online to search all of the hospitals in Kuoh Town, the whole list of every child born from the start of the year 2000 to 2002.

Akeno: you're really hell-bent of finding out.

Rias: of course I am. He was there to celebrate ours but never once did we think about him. It's time we fixed that.