part 16. unwanted attention

A month has passed and everyone continues to live their lives. Issei and Kuroka were out at night on a date, Issei hid his dragon features and Kuroka hid her cat tail and ears, after a movie they were walking to the pier to enjoy the sunset. As they walked arm in arm, two guys walked up to them and Issei recognized them.
The 2 perverts arms were in a cast and they were pissed.

Perv 1: remember us asshole?

Issei: wish I didn't.

Perv 2: not only are our arms broken but we got the worst beating of our lives because the girls chased us. YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT.

Kuroka looks at Issei.

Kuroka: babe we'll miss it.

Issei: yeah I'll make this quick.

Issei walked up to the pervs and punched both of them in the guts before the two could even react.
Both were on their knees clutching their guts.

Issei: hey honey, do you love it when I slap fools?

Kuroka: oh you know I do.

Kuroka enjoys the sight of Issei literally slapping the two perverts silly.

Issei: when will you two learn? Just because you're sad about your life you drag others down too? JUST GIVE UP YOU PIECES OF SHIT.

Both pervs are completely bruised and beaten again.

Issei: did you really think that you two could jump me?

Perv 1:...... Go to hell.

Issei: been there now let me show you.

Issei picked up the 2 pervs by their collars and brought them close, he showed them his green dragon eyes fangs and let out a deep slow growl. Both perverts went pale and froze from fear then pissed themselves a little bit after Issei flared his aura in a way that even these two could see it.

Issei: ha. Who knew your fear smelled like piss? Gross.

Issei tossed the two in a dumpster and then walked away after changing his appearance from dragon to human.

Kuroka: that was hilarious but who were those fools again?

Issei: the morons that made my school life a living crap.

Kuroka: oh now I remember, I saw their faces through your memories, they have nothing but lewd thoughts it seems.

Issei: that's all they ever have.

Kuroka: pathetic.

Both made it to the pier in time and enjoyed their time together but something caught their attention. They sensed Rias following them.

Kuroka: she's following us.

Issei: looks like I need to have another talk with her.

Kuroka: no. I'll handle it. She needs to see that you don't feel the same way about her and you tried but clearly it didn't get through.

Issei: then let's give her a reminder.

Kuroka: that's just cruel Issei. I LOVE IT.

Both share a deep long kiss, Rias saw them from a distance kissing and just turned around then walked away with a broken expression.

Rias: you're happy with her but I'm not giving up. I will win you back.

Rias goes back home and starts thinking of a plan to convince Issei to love her. Issei and Kuroka are on their date still and no longer sense Rias watching them.