part 34. unavoidable conversation and craziness.

Odin walked into a room with Issei and no one dared to follow. This was something both Odin and Issei needed to talk about alone. The doors sealed shut and no one dared to even listen to their conversation.

The silence was too much.

Issei: all father I..

Odin: I don't blame you Issei Hyoudo. Loki was my son and my responsibility and I placed that burden on you and your family because I was too weak in everyway that mattered, my weaknesses caused the loss of your unborn and nearly your mate and nothing can make up for that and I am sorry.

Issei:.......why? Why don't you hate me? I killed him, I burned him alive and fed him to the wolves so why don't you hate me? Why not kill me? Hurt me to get some revenge or something, do anything.

Odin: no Issei. Loki made his choices that led him to his fate, he always was the black sheep of the family. Yes I lost my son but you lost your unborn and every soul nearly perished if Loki had unleashed Ragnarok and I am partly to blame for that, if I had tried harder to stop Loki then things might have been different.

Issei:..........

Odin: his brother Thor really did treat Loki like a brother and his equal in hopes that he would change for the better. It's clear that Loki was a dark soul who was meant to end up the way he did. I can only hope you can find it in your heart to forgive this foolish old man.

Issei: there's nothing for me to forgive when you did nothing wrong.

Odin shed tears of regret and sorrow.
Issei couldn't hold it in anymore and hugged Odin. Issei kept repeating the same two words.

Issei: I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

Issei also cried and let out all his frustrations. His guilt lessened when Odin also hugged him.

Odin: there's something that I would like to ask you to do for me Issei.

Issei: anything, just name it.

Odin: please take Rossweisse into your team. I can tell from just looking at her that she's happier here with the white dragon emperor.

Issei: only if you come to the wedding and visit us when Kuroka and I have children.

Odin: you're getting married and at such a young age too.

Odin smiled and laughed.

Odin: very well I accept your terms Issei.

Issei: thank you.

Odin: also I heard that you, Kuroka and Vali adopted the wolves.

Issei: truth be told they choose us. All they wanted was to stop fighting and enjoy themselves with those they care about.

Odin: you continue to amaze me and everyone in Asgard. To kill a god and make a legendary beasts your familiar. Truly the stuff of legends now tell me where have you planned to get married?

Issei: not sure yet.

Odin: then how about Asgard?

Issei: wait are you sure about that?

Odin: I am.

Issei: I'm grateful for the offer but.

Odin: worry not. Thor and I had a talk, he feels the same as I and holds no ill will towards you. He would love to meet you.

Issei: do you mind if I talk it over with the others? I had already asked Sirzechs to marry us off.

Odin: of course my boy.