part 31 Loki

Issei: balance break.

Vali: balance break

Loki: the heavenly dragons actually working together? Truly a sign for Ragnarok to happen sooner than later.

Issei: keep making jokes Loki because they will your last.

Loki: why not continue to make them after my friends take care of you and your team?

Loki summons 3 large wolves. One is the largest Fenrir standing 10 meters tall, the other two are 5 meters and 3 meters tall but still a threat. Next he summons 2 giant serpent clones of the midgard serpent Jörmungandr. Both were easily over a 1000 meters in length each.

Asia: oh shit.

Akeno: you can say that again.

Asia: oh shit.

Rias: everyone be careful, those are his kids and Fenrir's fangs can kill gods.

Issei: they can do...wait did you just say that they are his kids?

Rias: yeah. So?

Issei: Loki is a animal fucker...I'm going to be sick.

Vali: no wonder you're the problem child cause that's just fucked up.

Kuroka actually vomits right there and then.

Issei: you alright love?

Kuroka: yeah yeah I'm just feeling nauseous after that bomb being dropped.

Issei could sense through the bond that something else was going on with Kuroka. Just before Issei could ask her. Loki threw a tantrum.

Loki: HOW DARE YOU MEWLING QUIMS MOCK ME LIKE THAT.

Issei: then how would you like us to mock you? We take requests.

Rias: remind you guys of anyone?

Back at the ball room

Riser: ACCHOO!!. *Sniff*. Why do I feel like someone insulted me?

Back to Loki.

Loki: I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF BOY WHILE HE TAKES CARE OF THE REST.

Loki creates a magic circle and from it came out a person with long brown hair and was wearing purple armour. The sight of him made Kuroka's blood boil.

Kuroka: You. HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE SHALBA?

Shalba: no thanks to you. Now that I'm back I'll kill you and your sister.

Kuroka: TOUCH HER AND I'LL FINISH WHAT I STARTED.

Her power flared and her wings spread.

Issei: hold on Kuroka, he wants to make you angry and you're letting him get to you.

Kuroka controls her anger cause of his words.

Kuroka: you're right. Should we split up?

Issei: yes. Team Gremory will hold off one of the serpents. Ravel, La Fey, Arthur, Bikou can handle the other serpent. Irina, Xenovia, Cao Cao, Vali and Rossweissa can handle the mutts, Kuroka you can handle Shalba and I'll handle Loki.

Kuroka: finally I get payback for the hell you put me through.

Shalba: don't think it'll be so easy you damn cat. You're not the only one who was enhanced. You may have become stronger but so have I.

Kuroka spreads her 8 wings and powers up. Issei boosts his power 10x and transfers is it to her. Her power was now greater than she could have imagined but it's temporary.