part 6. showdown

Issei promoted to rook, he and Riser charged at each other and both took a punch to the face. Both stumbled back but Riser recovered quickly and went in for another punch, Issei dodged to the side and parried his punch them countered with a punch to Riser's temple. This disoriented Riser and gave time for Issei to bust up Riser's knee. He kicked is Riser's knee and the crack sound was very audible and so was Riser's scream. Koneko and Asia flinched at the sound. Riser's healing factor kicked in and his knee healed completely, Riser then kicked Issei only for it to me blocked, Issei broke his leg again then tossed Riser through a boulder. Issei picked up a large rock and tossed it at Riser, Riser dodged it but didn't expect a small rock coming towards him at super speed, the rock went right through his chest but he healed almost instantly.

But Riser was getting angry stopped holding back, he charged at Issei faster than before and punched him in the face, Issei was sent through several trees but got back up and made his way to Riser. This time Riser sent fire balls at him and actually hit Issei directly in his chest, the burning sensation made Issei scream from the physical pain. He was breathing heavily after that and didn't notice Riser about to tackle him to the ground. Issei looked at Riser and saw the face of a pissed off Phoenix way too close to dodge. Riser tackled him to the ground and engulfed his one hand in flames while the other one chocked Issei. Issei could barely breath and his rook promotion timed out.

Riser: you fought well boy but you lose. Rias will be mine and I'll have fun torturing you starting now.

Riser pressed his flamming fist on Issei's chest and started burning Issei without killing him. Issei could barely let out a scream since Riser was chocking him, that hot burning sensation was the same as that day he was killed by that fallen angel and now he's reliving it again. Issei's eyes rolled to the back of his head and Riser stopped thinking he killed Issei.

Riser: whoops. Looks like he's dead.

Everyone was staring at Issei who was laying their motionless while Riser just stood there and grinned at his victory. Rias got up and flared her aura from rage but it vanished after a few seconds and Rias broke down crying and so did the rest of her team.

Riser: no need to cry for such a weakling.

That's when everyone felt a dark energy and it was enough to make Riser tense. They looked at the source and saw that it was coming from Issei who was now standing. Riser backed away and started to sweat. Issei emitted a dark red aura what no one would have expected, even Sirzechs and Grafia along with Riser's parents. Issei looked at Riser with killing intend and said the 2 words that no one will forget.

Issei: BALANCE BREAK.

A full red gauntlet appeared on Issei's arm and his energy skyrocketed and what everyone saw was a red dragon with green eyes appear behind Issei, it let out a loud powerful roar and descended upon Issei embracing him. A red light revealed Issei clad in full red armour with the very same metallic whip like tail he hit Riser with but bigger and stronger, a pair of red dragon wings and a helmet with two golden horns, two golden spikes protruding from his elbows. The spikes were hollow.

Issei officially made his debut as the red dragon emperor for the devil king and Phoenix clan.

Rias: Issei you're..... Damn

Issei ignored her and ignited his thrusters and flapped his wings at once which sent him rocketing towards Riser and round house kicked him in the ribs easily breaking them. Issei then upper cut Riser and sent him several meters into the air, before Riser could even spread his fire wings Issei appeared from above and kicked him straight down, Riser hit the ground with enough force to create a small crater. Issei landed next to Riser to see if we still conscious and to his pleasure he was. Riser stood up weakly and was breathing heavily.