part 35, new beginnings. epilogue.

As time went by, everyone was at peace knowing that trihexa won't be released and Rizvim is basically a schizophrenic now and forever. He was later used as an example for all who wanted to cause trouble, the crime rate dropped significantly. During more meetings between the leaders of devil, fallen and Odin. They all grew closer and the alliance was strong. After a month or two the happy couple were preparing their wedding.

The guys had already picked the suits but the girls took their sweet time shopping. Issei, Vali and Gasper were training just to kill time.

Gasper: what's the way to get stronger?

Issei: well one trick is to pretend you're stronger than your opponent.

Gasper: is that what you do?

Issei: oh no. My power is no illusion, I can fucking demolish you.

Gasper: 0_0

Vali, albion and Ddraig laugh internally.

Gasper: so I gotta ask. Will you accept his offer to get married in Asgard?

Issei: honestly I'm not sure. For Odin to be so kind after what I did, it feels wrong if I did accept but I hurt him and if I refuse then I'm just insulting him.

Ddraig: it is quite the dilemma.

Albion: Issei, what if Kuroka says yes? Would you do it for her sake?

Issei: I would do anything for her.

Vali: Odin offered it to both of you.

Issei: yeah....he did.

As the guys conversed, some of the girls came back,

Kuroka: we're back you guys.

Issei: hey babe, there's something I need to talk to you about.

Kuroka: it's about Odin's offer isn't it?

Issei: you know me so well. So I need to know, is it the right thing to accept it?

Kuroka: I can how you feel after what had happened and I think we should, it might do some good that we couldn't imagine.

Vali: that is a possibility.

Ddraig: you should do it partner.

Albion: for once I agree with Ddraig.

Issei: alright then if you all say so, now that I think about it, getting married in Asgard..I never imagined that I would get such an honor.

Vali: believe it, even Rossweisse thinks that it's the best thing ever oh that reminds me, back at the office Odin asked me to tell you this.

Issei: tell me what?

Vali: accept Rossweisse in your team.

Issei: wait what?

Vali told them about what Odin said and that Rossweisse was happier here. Issei was constantly being surprised by Odin's kind actions.

Issei: anything. If she's happier here then so be it. I owe Odin a lot and this is a good start.

Vali texts Rossweisse the good news who showed up right away.

Rossweisse: is it true? You want me in your peerage?

Issei: yes. 3 reasons why.
1: Odin wants you to be happy.
2: you yourself want this.
3: Vali clearly loves you and that makes you family. Those earrings were custom made just for you courtesy of Vali.

Vali was now giving Issei the death stare for spilling his secret.

Issei takes out his rook piece.