part 21. dinner and stories.

Almost a month has passed and Kuroka's friends will soon arrive. Issei was sitting on his bed thinking about what he'll say to Sirzechs. Kuroka joins him.

Kuroka: what are you thinking about?

Issei: about how I'll explain, 8 members of the chaos brigade showing up.

Kuroka: hmmm. How about we strike a deal with him?

Issei: what do you propose?

Kuroka: what if I convince them to side with us?

Issei: I think that might be the only option. I'll call Azazel and Sirzechs but one question. What are their favorite foods?

Kuroka: why do you ask?

Issei: making their favorite foods will show them that they are welcome here.

Kuroka: after eating nothing but crap in the chaos brigade any home cooked meal is good.

Issei: well then we better go grocery shopping at least a few times since 8 people are coming.

The whole day was spent shopping. After all that Issei contacts Azazel and Sirzechs for a quick meeting. The 3 of them are joined by Serafall and Ajuka.

Issei: thank you all for coming and so I won't waste any time. All you know that Kuroka used to be part of the chaos brigade and knows 8 members. She and I request you to allow the 8 members to come to Kuoh and stay with us.

Everyone: 8 MEMBERS OF THE CHAOS BRIGADE? ARE YOU CRAZY?

Issei: They are willing to cooperate with us in exchange for amnesty, maybe even ally with us.

Serafall: Kuroka we trust you but we know nothing of the 8.

Issei: 2 of them are longinus users as I'm told.

Everyone looks at each other and agree to let them visit but they have to watch them at all times. Issei accepted the terms so hopefully so will his guests. Issei went home and started to prepare dinner with Kuroka's help since they would arrive in a few hours. A lot of food needed to be prepared so thank goodness for magic. The food was done just in time.
Issei sensed 8 people out side but one of them sent shivers down his spine while the other angered him.

Issei: Kuroka.

Kuroka: Yes Issei?

Issei: I think they are here.

Issei went to the front door and opened it ready to defend himself. He sees 8 people but since it's dark he can see the ones in front of him.

Kuroka: hey guys glad you could make it. Come on in. Hey come meet my friends Vali, Cao Cao, Bikou, Arthur, his sister La Fey, Ophis and the two girls in the hoods are.. hold on.. girls you're in our home so it's safe to remove the hoods.

As the girls removed their hoods, Issei was surprised to say the least, one girl has short blue hair with green highlights and the other has long chestnut hair tied in twin tails.

Kuroka: that's better now they are

Issei: Irina? Xenovia?

Both girls looked at him wondering how he knew their names.

Irina: have we met before?

Xenovia: you don't look familiar.

Of course he wouldn't look familiar since he went through so many changes especially appearance wise.

Issei: no I don't suppose you would it had been some time now.

Issei uses magic to change his appearance from dragon to his old human form.