part 19. the 8.

Issei and Akeno teleported together, Akeno had a smile on her face from finally getting some peace.

Akeno: hey Issei. Thank you.

Issei: for?

Akeno: for helping me again. Years ago you convinced me to use my fallen side and now I know the truth about what really happened. I've finally accepted it and now all that's left is to do right by you from now on.

Issei: I'm happy for you Akeno. I really am.

Akeno nods then gives Issei a thank you kiss on his cheek then said teasingly.

Akeno: hope your queen doesn't get jealous.

Akeno winked then flew away.

Issei: queen. Yeah that sounds perfect. Thanks Akeno.

Issei had now chosen his first member. Kuroka.

The next day. Issei lay in bed listening to music and thought about how he could use his new abilities and who to add to his peerage. Issei sensed a very familiar presence enter his apartment,

Issei: hey hon welcome back.

Kuroka: hey babe.

Kuroka ran to Issei and jumped on his lap then looked him with the cutest look ever. What ever Kuroka was about to request of Issei, there's no way that he'll say no to that look.

Issei: I know what that look means. So just say it.

Issei couldn't help but blush at his girlfriend's cute antics.

Kuroka: well I went to visit some old friends as you know and I may have invited them over.

Issei: may have? That means you legit invited them.

Kuroka: you know me so well love.

Issei: so these friends, they wouldn't happen to be part of the chaos brigade?

Kuroka cat ears dropped.

Kuroka: you knew? Since when?

Issei: since Shirone accidentally blurted it out.

Kuroka: do you hate me?

Issei: never. I love you and any friends of yours are always welcome. So when are they coming over?

Kuroka: well the 8 of them are coming next month.

Issei: wait 8? My apartment is only good for 2.

Kuroka: which brings me to the next part of my request.

Both: we need a bigger house. Ha jinx

Kuroka: also fair warning, 3 of them are crazy strong and are still wanted criminals so I was hoping that you could ask Sirzechs for help.

Issei: hmm. I'll see what I can do. So what did you do this week with your friends?

Kuroka: hung out since it's been months when I last met them.

Issei: why wait so long to visit them?

Kuroka: oh I had other prior engagements.

Kuroka ran her slim fingers over Issei's chest then started making out with him because why not? It's been a while week.

Issei then gets a call from Sirzechs.

Issei: . Hello?

Sirzechs: Issei I need you and Kuroka to come to my office. Asap.

Sirzechs hangs up. The way he spoke made them alert and teleported to his office.

Issei: Sirzechs what's going on?