part 28. a real match.

Everyone is at Issei's house and are discussing the plan.

Issei: he punched Saji and Sona saw just how strong Sairorg is but we all know that he's stronger than that.

Rias: he's my cousin after all, his abilities are not normal. He didn't inherit any abilities from his blood line so he trained to become the man he is today and the head of his family.

Kuroka: what about his pawn? His aura was powerful and felt like it could become more so.

Akeno: let's check the news on the rating game. The media has ways to bring fourth information on almost anyone.

They bring out their phones made especially for this reason.

Headlines: Bael wins, Rias Gremory's pawn beats high devil king Riser, the red dragon emperor is a powerful fallen with 12 wings, has Rias been hiding this all along? Issei's armour promotions a first in red dragon emperor history, he may be the strongest red dragon emperor yet, Coriana stripped in front of everyone to get a date? Sairorg's response: no comment. Who is his new pawn and why doesn't he fight?

So many headlines yet no answers.

Shirone: that was a bust.

Asia: yeah it was a waste but Coriana definitely took some of the attention off of us.

Issei: I'm thankful for that because I wanted to keep this ability as a trump card against him but now he knows and he'll be ready.

Rias: about that, how are you able to use promote when you're a king and were you planning on using it against us if we ever fought in a match?

Issei: 1st answer: I've had this ability
since I sparred with Vali and 2nd
answer that's there's a 50/50 chance whether or not I use it.

Rias: meaning?

Issei: 1: you're not strong enough for me to waste my energy by using that ability. 2: if you were and I hated you like I used to...I would have gone all out, not letting you catch your breath for a second.

Issei created a small spear, he closed his eyes and had a smile that
radiated pure fear while he spun the
light spear between his fingers. Clearly he was not kidding.

Akeno: yeah that's fair.

Rias: that stung a bit. Damn.

Issei: but I still want to know who that pawn is.

His spear disappeared.

Azazel: same here.

Vali: when did you get here old man?

Azazel: show some respect you damn runt also the door was open. Lock it sometimes.

Kuroka: like that will stop you.

Azazel: hmm... True. I'd barge in anyway. So back on topic. I sense a power that is almost equal to the heavenly dragons in that pawn.

Ddraig: his power is familiar but I can't remember from where.

Issei: keep thinking Ddraig.

Albion: even I can't remember, it's been a few hundred years.

Cao Cao: if Vali and I could participate in the battle then we would stand a better chance should he be too strong.

Vali: if we knew about this then we probably could have joined you.

Rias: I appreciate the help but it won't be necessary cause this is just a game, it's not really a life or death type of match. Yes injuries are a part or it by not death. Sairorg would definitely control his pawn.