part 3. confrontation

Rias tracks Issei's pawn pieces and is surprised to see that he went to Kuoh by himself. His magic was too weak to do that.
Rias sends Akeno, Koneko and Asia to check on him since Kiba went to fulfil a client's contract. They arrive at his apartment and bust right in.

Akeno: Issei where are you?

Akeno demanded. Issei came out of his room and into the living room where the 3 arrived.

Issei: ever heard of knocking?

Issei never talked back before fearing more pain but his tone implied that he no longer cares. This angered Akeno.

Akeno: HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!!

Akeno shot her lightning at Issei and he dodged it with ease. Koneko tried close combat and went in straight for a kick but Issei caught her leg then tossed her out through the open door and hit a lamp post bending it

Asia is stunned from what just occured and Akeno is tending to Koneko who wasn't hurt due to her high strength and defence as a rook. As she gained her bearing she looked at the bent lamp post, the shock on Akeno's and Asia's faces including the raging glare she was getting Issei. So much that it made her usual stoic self to show genuine fear. That glare showed her that the Issei they all knew was not him, this Issei is someone or something else entirely. Issei then spoke.

Issei: I'll only say this once, LEAVE!!

This message was followed by a growl that sent a chill on their spines. The 3 left immediately and told Rias what happened.
Rias ordered the 3 to go home and that she will handle him. Rias shows up at Issei's door any knocks. Issei opens the door and sighs.

Issei: what do you want?

Rias: is that anyway to talk to your master?

Issei: like a give a fuck so answer my question or just leave.

The anger rose in his voice and it honestly scared her.

Rias: can we just talk inside?

Issei grunts but let's her in then closes the door after her.

Issei: so start talking Rias.

Rias: that's the first time you ever called me by my name in 4 years. It's always been lady Gremory or just plain master.

Issei gives her a quick glare.

Rias: right. I'm here about what happened with Akeno and Koneko.

Issei: what about it? It was self defense.

Rias: how so?

Issei: they attacked first. I retaliated.

Rias: bullshit. You would never raise your hand or even talk back to us and now you're acting like this. What the hell happened to you?

Issei: I just got sick of the bullshit of being your pawn and meat shield for 5 fucking years. you think I didn't notice that I was being used by you or by your peerage? After I tried so hard to show you that I cared for you guys. You can go to hell for all I care.

Rias got angry too quickly to control herself.

Rias: after everything I did for you, this is how you thank me? I never even wanted you after I saw that your sacred gear was just a double critical. I used up all 8 of my pawn pieces on you because I had hoped that it was something useful. I would have let that fallen angel kill you.

Rias then covered her mouth after letting the truth roll right off her tongue. Issei widened his eyes from the info but then closed them halfway and smirked.

Issei: ...so you admit that you never saved me because you cared, you knew that I was being targeted and yet you let her kill me. Selfish and pathetic just like your fiance Riser.

Rias: EXCUSE YOU?!!

Issei: wait do you not know?

Rias: KNOW WHAT? TALK!!

Her power was flaring but Issei just laughed.

Issei: you seriously don't know that Riser is cheating on you? Well better late than never. Ha

Rias: HE WOULD NEVER!!

Issei: oh but Rias, he has and is likely doing it as we speak.

Rias: how do you know this?

Issei: I saw him with other women plenty of times. See for yourself if you don't believe me. Clearly you don't know about real love at all.

Rias: oh and a weakling like you does?

Issei: more than you since I was the one who used to love you.

Rias: you loved me?

Issei: at first. I risked my life again and again. Last week was no exception. I was in a coma for a week for taking that hit but not anymore. I'm not going to risk my life anymore than I have to until I'm free from being your pawn.

Rias then said what would destroy any chance she would have with him.

Rias: tch. You know what, you never would have had my love. Riser is the only one for me.

Issei: if you say so red but don't come crying to me when you see the truth. Now if we're done. Leave.