05-J.G.

You woke up at 9.00AM since it was a Sunday and you had nothing to do, you were free! And you were so happy about that.

You and your boyfriend, Jack, spent the last night in your room; watching movies and cuddling. You watched half of the movie and then you both got so bored that you had a popcorn fight.

Saying you won was an understatement, you practically slaughtered Jack. Since Jack was the one to set the rules, he deemed that the winner gets a lot of kisses from the loser.

You had argued and said that that was a win-win situation and it was supposed to be a win-lose situation. But still Jack got his way because of his undeniable pouty face and he had smothered you with kisses the rest of the night.

After that you both had cuddled some more and shared a few kisses along the way. Then you had fallen asleep, with Jack hugging your waist and your back on his chest.

So you were surprised that when you woke up, Jack was on top of you. His face burried in your chest, and a sloppy smile on his lips.

You try to get up, but he only tightened his hold around you. You sigh and lay back in bed, your fluffy pillows swallowing you.

Jack let's out steady breaths on to your chest, he snores, making cute little sounds too. You smile at him.

You were always wondering how lucky you are to have such a perfect boyfriend. Jack just makes you happy, all the damn time.

His jokes are lame, you admit that, but you couldn't help but let out a few giggles at his jokes. You always laugh when you see his serious face. You don't see his serious face a lot because almost all the time he is joking.

He only gets serious when he's over protective or jealous or just plain scared that you'd leave him.

But why would you leave him!?

Why would he even think that? You love him with all your heart, but you didn't know that yet, he would ask you why you even agreed to date him and you would go on and on, naming more than  a million reasons on why you like him.

You've been steady for 2 years now, no arguments that broke you up, only some that involved in either if you being jealous because of some random person that gets caught in the middle.

Jack loved you with all his heart, maybe even more than that. He never let's you forget that. He always shows you affection in one way or another. Only you both had never told each other those three words.

It could be something small like hand holding, or something like small cheek kisses or forehead kisses, or it could be something like a hand around your waist/shoulder or full on kissing when he wants to show someone you are his.

He always loved showing affection to you, he didn't deny that. He wasn't the best in PDA but he still showed you that he loved you, by complimenting you in public.

Now, while laying under him, you realise that you really did love him and everything about him. You also knew that the time to tell each other those three words had come.

You didn't want to pressure him though, you would just tell him those three words and just let him tell it back wheever he's ready.

Jack woke up and grinned down at you,"Morning babe," He said in his morning voice, which you also loved. He fell off of you and to the other side of the bed, where he propped his hand up, to keep his head on, his grin still plastered on his face.

You grinned back and hugged him,"Hey Jack?"

"Hmm?" He hummed indicating that he was listening.

"I love you," You tell him making his grin get wider, if possible.

"I love you too!" He pulled you to his chest and tightly hugged you.

Still grinning, he pulled away,"I wanted to tell you first but I was too scared to tell you! You beat me too it but I still love you more than you love me!" He exclaimed.

"I love you more!" You say back, with your hands still wrapped around his neck loosely.

He narrowed his eyes,"I love you most!"

You smirked,"Not possible."

He smirked back and pressed his lips on yours,"It is possible, whether you believe it or not."

You press your forehead on his,"I do believe you."

773 Words