14 part 2-J.G.

⚠Warning ⚠ Making out and kissing.

In the morning, Jack woke up with a severe head ache and a glass of water next to him on the bedside table.

He drank it and looked around, recognizing the room was Y/N's guest room. He stood up and tried to walk downstairs.

He went into the kitchen where a frying sound was coming and saw Y/N cooking.

He grinned at her turned back and walked over to her slowly, trying not to fall.

"Hey Y/N!" He said groggily.

"Oh hey Jack, how are you feeling?" Y/N asked turning to face him and blushing at the sight of his bed hair and cute sleepy face.

Jack didn't seem to notice as he waddled to the kitchen counter and sat down on the stool,"Hangover,"

Y/N laughed,"That's what you get for drinking! But still, I made you some coffee since that's all I can give you I don't have anything else to cure your hangover state."

"Okay thanks," Jack tells her, accepting the coffee she handed him.

"Did I say anything bad last night?" Jack asks Y/N, remembering that he told her something, but he just couldn't place a finger on what he said.

"Uh no!" Y/N replied in a squeaky voice, making Jack furrow his eyebrows, questioningly.

"Your lying arent you?" He asks.

"No!" Y/N replied far too quickly.

"Yes you are," Jack says getting off the stool and making his way to Y/N who had switched off the stove and had placed all her pancake, neatly, in a plate.

"No I am not," Y/N tells him, pleadingly, moving backwards and towards the fridge, although she didn't know that.

Jack looks straight into her eyes,"I think you are," He moves forward and Y/N knocks onto the fridge and Jack places his hands on either side of her body, caging her.

"What're you doing Jack?" Y/N asks him slightly scared.

"What I should've done a long time ago," Jack tells her and leans in, slowly, making Y/N crave for his lips. She knew that Jack hadn't been lying when he had cinfessed his love for her last night, in his drunk state.

She knew that she loved him back, Jack keeps eye contact with Y/N as he leans in, their lips millimeters apart, almost touching.

Jack didn't move, he wanted Y/N to move forward if she did love him back. He waited for rejection but got non, instead he got a warm feeling on his lips as Y/N leaned forward and did the final steps on kissing him.

Their lips moved in sync and they wrapped their arms around each other, Y/N's arms around Jack's neck , slightly tugging at his hair, making him moan into the kiss.

Jack tightens his hold on Y/N's waist, most definitely leaving a mark there. He pulls Y/N closer to him as she bits on his bottom lip softly, asking for entrance.

Jack smirks, amused and he parts his lips a bit, allowing her to slip her tongue inside his, their tongues battle for dominance and Y/N wins.

Their hands roam around each other's body, pulling at their hair, and tughtening their hold around each other, pulling them more closer if possible.

They pull away, gasping for breathe.

Leaning their foreheads on each other's, with their arms still wrapped around each other's, Y/N smiles,"Still want to know what you told me last night?"

Jack nods, panting slightly,"Yeah," He tucks a strand of Y/N's loose hair behind her ear.

Y/N's smile widens,"You told me that you love me."

Jack blushes,"Do you maybe like me back?"

"You asking me that now Grazer?" She giggles,"What do you think?"

"I think you like me back," Jack whispers before capturing Y/N's lips in a kiss once more.

"What about my breakfast?" Y/N mumbles between kisses.

"Screw it," Jack tells her before they start making out once more.

669 Words.
The most close to smut thing I've written.