Gif Imagine- J.G.

'Guess who's in Y/N's live!?" Jack asks the live in Y/N's Instagram and does a few actions

(Fan girling right now cause that gif is so cute!!)

"Y/N's searching for her phone right now and I'm literally almost dying, she doesn't know I have her phone!' Jack laughs.

" I wanna show you guys something," Jack walks outside the room and peeps around, making sure that Y/N isn't here.

He sighs in relief and walk towards Y/N's room,"So me and Y/N made a scrap book about us today, it was my idea so don't give credit to Y/N!"

Jack picks up a book from the floor and shows it to the live, sitting down and opening the book, "The first picture is from when I met her and asked her for a photo!"

"The second one is from when Y/N asked me out after finding out I like her! The third is from when we went on our first date! Fourth from when we babysat her sister, fifth from when we watched (your favourite horror movie)! An-"

"Jack! Where's my phone!" Y/N tells while walking into her room, seeing Jack with her phone, on a live, showing their scrap book to the live.

Y/N calms down after seeing Jack looking down, apoloageticly, she knew that he only wanted to share their moments with the fans so she sure down next to him, giving him a side hug.

"So where were you, let's continue!" Y/N winks.

Jack's head snaps up, grunning he continues, and Y/N watches him with awe as he showed all their pictures to the live.

279 Words.