04-E.K.

inspired by -dylanobriens 's 'They're gazebos! - IT ' book chapter 5.

You and the rest of the losers were having a sleepover. What was unusual in this said sleep over is that the sleepover was outside, in a huge tent.

The tent, was very huge and was supplied by you, who had it from a camping trip a while back. The whole losers club fit in that tent and no one could be more glad about it.

The losers sat in a circle, playing truth or dare. And it was Richie's turn to ask someone, and he of course picked you, determined to make you and Eddie a couple.

Richie knew that you both liked each other but you, together, were the definition of oblivious. Eddie liked you, he was always trying to hold your hand by pretending it was an 'accident', he always sat next to you when you guys were together; take now for example, he always gave death glares to the boys who look at you in a flirty way, he was jealous when you talked with other guys, he always blushed when you complimented him, he blushes when he sees you in the morning at school, and the list could go on and on and on and o- you get it.

You on the other hand, you were much more subtle, you weren't like Eddie. You had your own way, you liked it when Eddie accidently holds your hand, even though it hurts when he says it's because of an accident, you liver every thing about him, from his hair and eyes to his jawline. He was just perfect in your eyes.

And I can vouch for that! He was always a blushy mess when it comes to you, and you didn't know that was because of you, because your always there with him, so you thought that it was just his skin colour. Or it was the godamn heat that did that to him.

So as I way saying, on this particular day, Richie wanted for the two to at least share a small kiss and find out that you liked each other.

"Y/N! Truth or Dare?" Richie asked, excitement bouncing off of him.

"Uh-" You thought about the question, if you pick truth he'd ask you who you like, if you pick dare he'd make you do something that involved Eddie, you guessed that you could just take a dare and if it included Eddie, you'd pretend not to like it or be hesitant,"Dare."

"I dare you to.... Kiss Eddie!" Richie declared with a small smirk.

"W-W-What?" Eddie sputtered, his beautiful, deep eyes turning huge.

"You heard me," Richie said with raised eyebrows.

"Do I have to?" You groan, fakely.

"Yes... " Richie said in a monotone voice.

"Fine! " you sigh and turn to Eddie, knowing that Richie didn't mention where to kiss Eddie so you lean in and press a soft kiss to Eddie's cheek. Making his cheeks, ears, nose and basically his whole face turn red.

"What was that?! Kiss his lips!" Richie tells you with a frown.

"You didn't specify where," You mimick Richie's monotone voice and he rolls his eyes, while the others laugh and Eddie just looks at you frozen and with pure heart eyes. Not like you notice.

552 Words.
Thank you for this inspiration -dylanobriens !!