08-J.G.

The night was cold and you were in the bathroom, You brushed your teeth , had a bath and changed into your pyjamas, which happened to be an oversized T-shirt that reached your thighs with a short.

You collapsed on your bed, and took a deep breath in. You let it go after counting to 4. You crawled to your pillows and shut your eyes, about to fall asleep when,

*knock knock knock knock*

You glanced up at your window, where small knocks were heard. You smiled to yourself and walked to the window.

Opening it you saw your boyfriend Jack, he looked to be freezing his ass off because of the weather.

You chuckled at him and slid the window up, allowing him to come inside your room.

Jack stumbled in, shivering. He picked an extra blanket from your laundry basket up and covered himself with it.
You lock the window behind you as you go up to him and grin at him. He gives you a shy smile back and his teeth chatters.

You hadn't expected him to come to your house in this weather, in the night.

"Why'd you come today?" You ask him, sitting him down on your bed.

You sit next to him and he shyly smiled at you,"Can't I come to see my gorgeous girlfriend?"

You blushed, and he smirked in triumph.

You tuck a piece of stray hair behind your ear,"You can, but still in this weather..?"

He shrugs,"I'd come to see you even if there was a tsunami outside."

You giggle," We both know that's bit true. You'd probably be swimming or drowning or maybe running to higher ground."

Jack nods," Anyways since I came all the way to see you can I have some cuddles?"

You shake your head,"Nah, I don't want to get sick."

He pouts,"Pleaseee?"

"I was joking! I was joking you don't have to go all pouty face on me!"

"Yay!" Jack grins and pushes you on to your bed, hugging you. His blanket falls to the ground.

You smile as he hides his face in the crook of your neck, you could feel his soft breaths on your neck, tingling you.

You shiver making him hug you tighter, you let your arms sneak around his waist and rest on his back.
He let's out a small sigh of relief and closes his eyes, just laying there.

You both stay like that until you fall asleep.

Jack lifts his head up to be met with your peaceful sleeping face. He places a small kiss to your cheek and neck before he gets out of the bed, tucks you in and gives you a kiss on the forehead.

He slides under the covers and hugs you from behind, resting his head on your shoulder and closing his eyes. Falling into a deep, comfortable sleep.
480 Words.